The Bachelorette 7
Former The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad suitor Ames Brown is now a married man. Full Story
Nick Peterson, The Bachelorette -- the Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day for August 1, 2016.
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are expecting another baby.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum have welcomed a son.
Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones past
Chris Soules has officially been announced as the star of The Bachelor's upcoming nineteenth season, so where does that leave top contender Arie Luyendyk Jr.?
Former The Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert has celebrated her baby shower.
Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are either very forgetful or trying to pull a fast one on America.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum have announced they're expecting a son.
Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are planning a big move.
The Bachelorette couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum are going to be parents.
Ben Flajnik has denied he is dating suddenly-single Kris Jenner.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum apparently don't want to wait too long to welcome a baby into their family.
Ashley Hebert is giving props to The Bachelor couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for waiting to have sex until they exchange vows.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum conclude their discussion of their wedding -- including when they plan to go on their honeymoon and how the bride went about picking her "stunning, beautiful, perfect" dress.
- Ames Brown
- Anthony Santucci
- Ashley Hebert
- Ben Castoriano
- Ben Flajnik
- Bentley Williams
- Blake Julian
- Chris Drish
- Chris Harrison
- Chris Malhomme
- Constantine Tzortzis
- Frank Carpenter
- J.P. Rosenbaum
- Jeff Medolla
- Jon Ellsworth
- Lucas Daniels
- Matt Colombo
- Michael Burns
- Mickey McLean
- Nick Peterson
- Rob Dahm
- Ryan Miller
- Ryan Park
- Stephen D'Amico
- Tim McCormack
- West Lee
- William Holman
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments