The Bachelorette 1
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage. Full Story
Former The Bachelor star Bob Guiney has seemingly reached the happy ending of his love story.
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
While Trista Sutter had some serious medical complications during her first pregnancy, The Bachelorette first-season star still has another baby on the brain.
Trista and Ryan Sutter met under pretty dramatic circumstances during ABC's Winter 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season, and Trista said the way the couple welcomed their first child together was similar.
Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Ali Caldwell on shocking 'The Voice' results: I wasn't expecting the outcome but I showed the world my passion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others -- Who's dating or married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids