The Bachelorette 1
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage. Full Story
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
While Trista Sutter had some serious medical complications during her first pregnancy, The Bachelorette first-season star still has another baby on the brain.
Trista and Ryan Sutter met under pretty dramatic circumstances during ABC's Winter 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season, and Trista said the way the couple welcomed their first child together was similar.
Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.
CMT has announced Trick My Trucker, a new spin-off of the network's Trick My Truck reality series that will be hosted by former The Bachelor fourth-season star Bob Guiney, will premiere on Saturday, November 10 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments