The Bachelorette 1
The Bachelorette couple Trista Rehn and husband Ryan Sutter have renewed their vows after 10 years of marriage. Full Story
Former The Bachelor star Bob Guiney has seemingly reached the happy ending of his love story.
Trista Sutter has revealed she recently went under the knife.
It's a girl for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Two children is apparently the perfect amount for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are getting their own bachelorette.
A new addition to the family apparently isn't the only thing on the horizon for Trista and Ryan Sutter.
The Bachelorette couple Trista and Ryan Sutter have announced that they are expecting their second child.
Trista and Ryan Sutter will celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary with a christening.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the only The Bachelor or The Bachelorette lovebirds who are married -- and they apparently have no plans on changing that.
Trista and Ryan Sutter are apparently planning a return to reality television.
While Trista Sutter had some serious medical complications during her first pregnancy, The Bachelorette first-season star still has another baby on the brain.
Trista and Ryan Sutter met under pretty dramatic circumstances during ABC's Winter 2003 broadcast of The Bachelorette's first season, and Trista said the way the couple welcomed their first child together was similar.
Trista Sutter may be a reality television celebrity, but the former The Bachelorette star is still struggling with weight-loss just like any other new mother after welcoming her first child with husband Ryan in late July.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? Who's his winning pick?
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly signs on Simone Biles and Mr. T for Season 24 celebrity cast
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Savannah Chrisley reveals she's dating NBA player Chandler Parsons, Todd Chrisley quips he's a "douchebag" and "ho hound"
- Raven Gates -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with show forever
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- John Mayer: I think it'd be really fun to be 'The Bachelor'
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry pregnant with her third child -- "Before you judge me please realize this is my life"
- 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' trainer: It's the most shocking transformation in reality TV history!
- Corinne Olympios -- 11 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Gabriela seeks revenge on cheating ex-fiance
- Caitlyn Jenner tweets President Donald Trump about LGBTQ rights: "This is a disaster"
- Rachel Lindsay -- 11 things to know about 'Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa: Despite our issues, it's not my focus to put Tarek El Moussa down
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: It was a battle to pick 'Game Changers' cast, CBS wants younger players like Ozzy Lusth
- 'Little Women: LA' star Jasmine Arteaga Sorge and husband Chris Sorge announce birth of Baby No. 2