The Amazing Race 3 News
Variety reports that CBS is getting ready to run another leg of "The Amazing Race." According to the trade, the CBS network has committed to a fourth installment of the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced reality series, which has proven to be a solid performer on Wednesdays.
Our episode summary for Episode 5, "D-I-E-S-E-L. DIESEL. THAT MEANS ‘UNLEADED’ IN PORTUGUESE, RIGHT?, " authored by diamond, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Episode 4, "Smart Women, Foolish Choices," authored by Lisapooh, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
CBS has announced that, according to final Nielsen ratings for Wednesday, October 16th, "The Amazing Race 3" posted increases in households, viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54 versus last week and last year, The episode finished third in its time slot, after NBC's "The West Wing" and ABC's "The Bachelor."
Our episode summary for Episode 3, "What the FF with Dandy?," authored by PepeLePew13, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Our episode summary for Episode 2, "Riding Topless in Cabs with Boys," authored by Canada Girl, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Based on the Fast National overnight ratings for Wednesday, October 10th, television viewers flocked to premiere of "Birds of Prey" on The WB and "The Bachelor" on ABC -- and in the process left CBS' second episode of "The Amazing Race 3" with a deeply disappointing fifth place finish.
Our episode summary for Episode 1, "Montezuma's Revenge," authored by FesterFan1, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
The identities of the 12 couples set to compete in THE AMAZING RACE 3 were announced today. The third installment of the critically acclaimed series will premiere Wednesday, October 2 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
CBS has announced that it has started accepting applications for The Amazing Race 4. Now, while this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be an The Amazing Race 4, it is a very good sign for Race fans.
- 'The Amazing Race' finale will "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, says producer
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts
- 'The Little Couple' star Jen Arnold battling rare form of cancer
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 1)
- The Amazing Race 23
- The Amazing Race 22
- The Amazing Race 21
- The Amazing Race 20
- The Amazing Race 19
- The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business
- The Amazing Race 17
- The Amazing Race 16
- The Amazing Race 15
- The Amazing Race 14
- The Amazing Race 13
- The Amazing Race 12
- The Amazing Race: All-Stars
- The Amazing Race 10
- The Amazing Race 9
- The Amazing Race 8
- The Amazing Race 7
- The Amazing Race 6
- The Amazing Race 5
- The Amazing Race 4
- The Amazing Race 3
- The Amazing Race 2
- The Amazing Race 1