So You Think You Can Dance 4
A Los Angeles judge has sentenced choreographer Alex Da Silva to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting two former students, TMZ reported Friday. Full Story
So You Think You Can Dance all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker have gotten married in a ceremony full of reality TV ties.
Former So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva has been convicted of raping one female victim and assaulting another.
Four months after determining it didn't currently have enough evidence to charge him, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office has charged former So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva with eight felony sexual-assault charges.
So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting four of his former dance students on Saturday.
Despite winning the fourth-season of So You Think You Can Dance, Joshua Allen apparently has his eyes set on another career: singing.
Unlike last season, So You Think You Can Dance executive producer and judge Nigel Lythgoe thinks home viewers got it right in voting Joshua Allen and Twitch Boss as the fourth season's top finalists.
Joshua Allen was waiting for Twitch Boss to be named "America's Favorite Dancer" until it was his own name that escaped Cat Deeley's lips as So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season champ.
Joshua Allen was crowned So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season champ during last night's live finale broadcast of the Fox reality competition series.
Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed he will be stepping down as American Idol's executive producer after previously serving in that role for all of the Fox mega-hit's first seven seasons.
A pair of So You Think You Can Dance finalists reportedly took the expression "dance 'til you drop" a little too literally.
Chelsie Hightower said So You Think You Can Dance finalists are all prepared to be booted during any results show, which helped ease her own ouster last Thursday night.
Similar to thousands of hopefuls before him, Nigel Lythgoe's American Idol journey has reportedly come to an end.
Mark Kanemura came up just short in his bid to perform for So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season title, however he still had a sunny disposition about the way the competition came to an end for him.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single
- So You Think You Can Dance 11
- So You Think You Can Dance 10
- So You Think You Can Dance 9
- So You Think You Can Dance 8
- So You Think You Can Dance 7
- So You Think You Can Dance 6
- So You Think You Can Dance 5
- So You Think You Can Dance 4
- So You Think You Can Dance 3
- So You Think You Can Dance 2
- So You Think You Can Dance 1