So You Think You Can Dance 4
A Los Angeles judge has sentenced choreographer Alex Da Silva to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting two former students, TMZ reported Friday. Full Story
Former So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva has been convicted of raping one female victim and assaulting another.
Four months after determining it didn't currently have enough evidence to charge him, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office has charged former So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva with eight felony sexual-assault charges.
So You Think You Can Dance choreographer Alex Da Silva was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting four of his former dance students on Saturday.
Despite winning the fourth-season of So You Think You Can Dance, Joshua Allen apparently has his eyes set on another career: singing.
Unlike last season, So You Think You Can Dance executive producer and judge Nigel Lythgoe thinks home viewers got it right in voting Joshua Allen and Twitch Boss as the fourth season's top finalists.
Joshua Allen was waiting for Twitch Boss to be named "America's Favorite Dancer" until it was his own name that escaped Cat Deeley's lips as So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season champ.
Joshua Allen was crowned So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season champ during last night's live finale broadcast of the Fox reality competition series.
Nigel Lythgoe has confirmed he will be stepping down as American Idol's executive producer after previously serving in that role for all of the Fox mega-hit's first seven seasons.
A pair of So You Think You Can Dance finalists reportedly took the expression "dance 'til you drop" a little too literally.
Chelsie Hightower said So You Think You Can Dance finalists are all prepared to be booted during any results show, which helped ease her own ouster last Thursday night.
Similar to thousands of hopefuls before him, Nigel Lythgoe's American Idol journey has reportedly come to an end.
Mark Kanemura came up just short in his bid to perform for So You Think You Can Dance's fourth-season title, however he still had a sunny disposition about the way the competition came to an end for him.
Chelsie Hightower and Mark Kanemura became the fifteenth and sixteenth finalists eliminated from So You Think You Can Dance's fourth season during last night's live results show on Fox.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS