Rock Star: INXS News
INXS' remaining members decided that Suzie McNeil wasn't right for their band during last night's broadcast of Rock Star: INXS, eliminating the reality competition's last woman and making Mig Ayesa, Marty Casey, and J.D. Fortune the show's three finalists.
CBS announced today that, effective immediately, the network has dropped the Monday night broadcast of its struggling Rock Star: INXS reality series from its primetime schedule. The pre-taped weekly half-hour Rock Star broadcast that documents the contestants' behind-the-scenes activities and song selection process will now air on VH1 on Sundays at 8PM ET/PT.
It looks like "Rock Star: INXS" emcee Brooke Burke will soon be able to resume her "Wild On ..." ways.
Reflecting the international nature of its talent search -- a search that was conducted in twenty cities on six continents -- beginning tonight, Rock Star: INXS viewers in nine countries will have a chance to have their votes determine which contestants will survive each Tuesday performance round.
Epic Records and INXS reportedly have reached a recording agreement as the band begins its search for a lead singer on the CBS series "Rock Star: INXS."
CBS has announced the identities of the fifteen performers who will compete on its upcoming Rock Star: INXS reality series.
CBS announced today that E! Entertainment personality Brooke Burke and rock guitarist Dave Navarro will co-host its upcoming Rock Star: INXS reality talent competition series that will premiere on Monday, July 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
CBS announced Friday that Rock Star: INXS, Mark Burnett's new American Idol-like reality talent competition series that will find a new lead singer for Australian rock band INXS, will premiere on Monday, July 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Next Great Rock Star, the current working title for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett's upcoming CBS reality show which will feature contestants competing for the chance to become the lead singer of the world-famous INXS Australian rock band, will begin its international open audition tour this week. Rock Star will air in Summer 2005 over a thirteen week period that will feature two hours of programming a week, the exact breakdown of which is still to be determined.
Who said the Western was dead? All of the theft of intellectual property going on in reality TV these days is leading to more shootouts (albeit behind the scenes) than a John Wayne film festival.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host
- 'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to me
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' winner Michele Fitzgerald talks (Part 2)
- Anthony Bourdain and President Obama grab bite to eat at Hanoi eatery
- Grant Kemp: He's on 'The Bachelorette' for JoJo Fletcher after his last relationship went down in flames, says Chris Harrison
- Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton pose for "baby bump" photo for Adam Levine