Rock Star: INXS News
INXS' remaining members decided that Suzie McNeil wasn't right for their band during last night's broadcast of Rock Star: INXS, eliminating the reality competition's last woman and making Mig Ayesa, Marty Casey, and J.D. Fortune the show's three finalists.
CBS announced today that, effective immediately, the network has dropped the Monday night broadcast of its struggling Rock Star: INXS reality series from its primetime schedule. The pre-taped weekly half-hour Rock Star broadcast that documents the contestants' behind-the-scenes activities and song selection process will now air on VH1 on Sundays at 8PM ET/PT.
It looks like "Rock Star: INXS" emcee Brooke Burke will soon be able to resume her "Wild On ..." ways.
Reflecting the international nature of its talent search -- a search that was conducted in twenty cities on six continents -- beginning tonight, Rock Star: INXS viewers in nine countries will have a chance to have their votes determine which contestants will survive each Tuesday performance round.
Epic Records and INXS reportedly have reached a recording agreement as the band begins its search for a lead singer on the CBS series "Rock Star: INXS."
CBS has announced the identities of the fifteen performers who will compete on its upcoming Rock Star: INXS reality series.
CBS announced today that E! Entertainment personality Brooke Burke and rock guitarist Dave Navarro will co-host its upcoming Rock Star: INXS reality talent competition series that will premiere on Monday, July 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
CBS announced Friday that Rock Star: INXS, Mark Burnett's new American Idol-like reality talent competition series that will find a new lead singer for Australian rock band INXS, will premiere on Monday, July 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Next Great Rock Star, the current working title for reality uber-producer Mark Burnett's upcoming CBS reality show which will feature contestants competing for the chance to become the lead singer of the world-famous INXS Australian rock band, will begin its international open audition tour this week. Rock Star will air in Summer 2005 over a thirteen week period that will feature two hours of programming a week, the exact breakdown of which is still to be determined.
Who said the Western was dead? All of the theft of intellectual property going on in reality TV these days is leading to more shootouts (albeit behind the scenes) than a John Wayne film festival.
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: She blew me away, I wish I had more answers for her family
- Rachel Lindsay's dad did meet Nick Viall but it happened off-camera, 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals
- 'Flip or Flop's Christina El Moussa on Tarek El Moussa split: Communication stopped, we didn't even drive to houses together
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony celebrate their twins' 9th birthday
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' host: She thrives on her own, Nick Viall explored her many different sides
- 'Dancing with the Stars' to feature Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd as Season 24 pros, couple talks rivalry
- Rob Kardashian posts his "favorite" photo with duaghter Dream after Blac Chyna split
- Josh Murray opens up about possible Amanda Stanton reconciliation after couple seen kissing
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Nick Viall saw her in her most confident and natural element