Rock Star: INXS News
INXS says it was shocked to hear its most recent lead singer, J.D. Fortune, claim he is living in his truck after the Australian rock band fired him.
Canadian singer J.D. Fortune, the winner of the competition reality show "Rock Star: INXS," says the Australian band has fired him and he's now homeless.
Dave Navarro apparently thinks Perry Farrell needs to recheck his facts and quit reliving the past after the frontman for the now disbanded Jane's Addiction recently blamed the former Rock Star host for breaking up the group.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
A writer and producer is reportedly claiming that reality television producer Mark Burnett was part of an alleged conspiracy to steal her idea for Rock Star: INXS, which aired on CBS in the summer of 2005.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
INXS' post-Rock Star career with new lead singer J.D. Fortune has gotten off to a strong start, with "Pretty Vegas," the band's first new song, debuting in last week's Billboard Top 40 chart.
Australian rockers INXS and their new frontman Canadian J.D. Fortune announced a world tour Tuesday that kicks off Jan. 18 in Vancouver.
The members of the rock band INXS say their new singer, chosen via nationally televised auditions, just "felt right" for the group.
Australian rockers INXS chose Canadian J.D. Fortune as their new singer before a U.S. TV audience.
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest