Rock Star: INXS News
INXS says it was shocked to hear its most recent lead singer, J.D. Fortune, claim he is living in his truck after the Australian rock band fired him.
Canadian singer J.D. Fortune, the winner of the competition reality show "Rock Star: INXS," says the Australian band has fired him and he's now homeless.
Dave Navarro apparently thinks Perry Farrell needs to recheck his facts and quit reliving the past after the frontman for the now disbanded Jane's Addiction recently blamed the former Rock Star host for breaking up the group.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
A writer and producer is reportedly claiming that reality television producer Mark Burnett was part of an alleged conspiracy to steal her idea for Rock Star: INXS, which aired on CBS in the summer of 2005.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
INXS' post-Rock Star career with new lead singer J.D. Fortune has gotten off to a strong start, with "Pretty Vegas," the band's first new song, debuting in last week's Billboard Top 40 chart.
Australian rockers INXS and their new frontman Canadian J.D. Fortune announced a world tour Tuesday that kicks off Jan. 18 in Vancouver.
The members of the rock band INXS say their new singer, chosen via nationally televised auditions, just "felt right" for the group.
Australian rockers INXS chose Canadian J.D. Fortune as their new singer before a U.S. TV audience.
- Source close to Brown family insists Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has not changed
- Bruce Jenner: I can't let myself hurt my family
- Miranda Lambert wins four awards at 2015 ACM Awards
- Bobby Brown and sister Tina Brown reveal Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and "no longer on life support"
- 'The Amazing Race' couple Aly Dudek and Steven Langton survive non-elim leg only to arrive at next Pit Stop in last place
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows