Rock Star: INXS News
INXS says it was shocked to hear its most recent lead singer, J.D. Fortune, claim he is living in his truck after the Australian rock band fired him.
Canadian singer J.D. Fortune, the winner of the competition reality show "Rock Star: INXS," says the Australian band has fired him and he's now homeless.
Dave Navarro apparently thinks Perry Farrell needs to recheck his facts and quit reliving the past after the frontman for the now disbanded Jane's Addiction recently blamed the former Rock Star host for breaking up the group.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
A writer and producer is reportedly claiming that reality television producer Mark Burnett was part of an alleged conspiracy to steal her idea for Rock Star: INXS, which aired on CBS in the summer of 2005.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
INXS' post-Rock Star career with new lead singer J.D. Fortune has gotten off to a strong start, with "Pretty Vegas," the band's first new song, debuting in last week's Billboard Top 40 chart.
Australian rockers INXS and their new frontman Canadian J.D. Fortune announced a world tour Tuesday that kicks off Jan. 18 in Vancouver.
The members of the rock band INXS say their new singer, chosen via nationally televised auditions, just "felt right" for the group.
Australian rockers INXS chose Canadian J.D. Fortune as their new singer before a U.S. TV audience.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition