Rock Star: INXS News
INXS says it was shocked to hear its most recent lead singer, J.D. Fortune, claim he is living in his truck after the Australian rock band fired him.
Canadian singer J.D. Fortune, the winner of the competition reality show "Rock Star: INXS," says the Australian band has fired him and he's now homeless.
Dave Navarro apparently thinks Perry Farrell needs to recheck his facts and quit reliving the past after the frontman for the now disbanded Jane's Addiction recently blamed the former Rock Star host for breaking up the group.
Dave Navarro began hosting CBS' Rock Star reality competition series in May 2005 -- a new television gig that apparently brought an end to the for the guitarist's former Jane's Addiction band.
A writer and producer is reportedly claiming that reality television producer Mark Burnett was part of an alleged conspiracy to steal her idea for Rock Star: INXS, which aired on CBS in the summer of 2005.
One of the finalists from CBS's "Rockstar INXS," MiG, has been signed to his first record deal with Universal Music Classics Group.
INXS' post-Rock Star career with new lead singer J.D. Fortune has gotten off to a strong start, with "Pretty Vegas," the band's first new song, debuting in last week's Billboard Top 40 chart.
Australian rockers INXS and their new frontman Canadian J.D. Fortune announced a world tour Tuesday that kicks off Jan. 18 in Vancouver.
The members of the rock band INXS say their new singer, chosen via nationally televised auditions, just "felt right" for the group.
Australian rockers INXS chose Canadian J.D. Fortune as their new singer before a U.S. TV audience.
- Chris Harrison dishes on why Chris Soules will make a great 'The Bachelor' star
- 'The Amazing Race' to introduce new "The Save" twist in Season 25
- Shakira confirms second pregnancy with boyfriend Gerard Pique
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly feature Janel Parrish, Betsey Johnson, Lea Thompson, Lolo Jones, Jonathan Bennett, Bethany Mota, and Antonio Sabato Jr.
- 'Big Brother's chopping block features Nicole Franzel (again) and Donny Thompson going into next live eviction
- 'America's Got Talent' reveals six of the Top 12 finalists, one "Wild Card" pick makes it through
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Cops' crew member Bryce Dion shot and killed by police while filming robbery in Nebraska
- 'Sons of Guns' star William Hayden arrested again and charged with raping his 12-year-old daughter