Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll
Asia Nitollano said she felt like the Pussycat Dolls were "the group for me" after she was crowned the newest member of the all-female dance troupe/singing group during the spring finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll. Full Story
Age matters to Pussycat Dolls' member Nicole Scherzinger, who recently ended her romantic relationship with former Laguna Beach star Talan Torriero due to their nine-year age difference, In Touch Weekly reported in its July 30 issue.
Asia Nitollano is the cat's meow, as the 18-year-old former New York Knicks dancer from Mt. Vernon, NY was crowned the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls during Tuesday night's finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.
When The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll premieres next week, there's going to be singing, dancing... and vomiting. Lots and lots of vomiting.
The CW has revealed the identities of the nine women who will compete in Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality competition series that will premiere on Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced the premiere of Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality series that will follow the all-female music group/dance troop in a search for its newest member. The eight-episode series will debut Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The new CW network will launch "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" with McG, Jimmy lovine and "America's Next Top Model" producer Ken Mok.
The Pussycat Dolls are reportedly in talks with the new CW network for a reality TV project.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments