Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll
Asia Nitollano said she felt like the Pussycat Dolls were "the group for me" after she was crowned the newest member of the all-female dance troupe/singing group during the spring finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll. Full Story
Age matters to Pussycat Dolls' member Nicole Scherzinger, who recently ended her romantic relationship with former Laguna Beach star Talan Torriero due to their nine-year age difference, In Touch Weekly reported in its July 30 issue.
Asia Nitollano is the cat's meow, as the 18-year-old former New York Knicks dancer from Mt. Vernon, NY was crowned the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls during Tuesday night's finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.
When The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll premieres next week, there's going to be singing, dancing... and vomiting. Lots and lots of vomiting.
The CW has revealed the identities of the nine women who will compete in Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality competition series that will premiere on Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced the premiere of Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality series that will follow the all-female music group/dance troop in a search for its newest member. The eight-episode series will debut Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The new CW network will launch "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" with McG, Jimmy lovine and "America's Next Top Model" producer Ken Mok.
The Pussycat Dolls are reportedly in talks with the new CW network for a reality TV project.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas
- Tori Spelling wants to humiliate Dean McDermott in 'True Tori,' says source, she's angry and not in a good place
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice