Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll
Asia Nitollano said she felt like the Pussycat Dolls were "the group for me" after she was crowned the newest member of the all-female dance troupe/singing group during the spring finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll. Full Story
Age matters to Pussycat Dolls' member Nicole Scherzinger, who recently ended her romantic relationship with former Laguna Beach star Talan Torriero due to their nine-year age difference, In Touch Weekly reported in its July 30 issue.
Asia Nitollano is the cat's meow, as the 18-year-old former New York Knicks dancer from Mt. Vernon, NY was crowned the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls during Tuesday night's finale of The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll.
When The CW's Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll premieres next week, there's going to be singing, dancing... and vomiting. Lots and lots of vomiting.
The CW has revealed the identities of the nine women who will compete in Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality competition series that will premiere on Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The CW has announced the premiere of Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll, a new reality series that will follow the all-female music group/dance troop in a search for its newest member. The eight-episode series will debut Tuesday, March 6 at 9PM ET/PT.
The new CW network will launch "The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" with McG, Jimmy lovine and "America's Next Top Model" producer Ken Mok.
The Pussycat Dolls are reportedly in talks with the new CW network for a reality TV project.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat
- 'The Voice' coaches complete Season 9 teams with conclusion of "Blind Auditions"
- Simon Cowell apologizes for outburst on U.K.'s 'The X Factor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' sends Gary Busey and pro partner Anna Trebunskaya packing after "Most Memorable Year" dance
- 'Dancing With the Stars' professional dancer Allison Holker announces pregnancy
- Miranda Lambert adopts stray kitten found on Arkansas highway
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson gets engaged!
- Kylie Jenner adds $320,000 Rolls Royce to car collection
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman