Monster Garage News
Jesse James is accepting full responsibility for his wife Sandra Bullock's decision to file for divorce after infidelity allegations surfaced against the reality TV star.
Sandra Bullock has announced that she's filed for divorce from husband Jesse James and revealed that the couple adopted a newborn son in January -- only a few months before infidelity allegations against the reality star surfaced.
Jesse James has returned home from his reported stint in sex-addiction rehab.
A divorce between Jesse James and Sandra Bullock is reportedly imminent due to his alleged infidelity, however the Oscar-winning actress is concerned about how it will impact her three step-children with the reality TV star.
Jesse James has denied he made a sex tape with wife Sandra Bullock -- or any other woman for that matter.
Sandra Bullock has remained silent since her husband Jesse James was recently accused of cheating on her with several different women -- until now, as the Oscar-winning actress has denied an Internet report that she made a sex tape with the Jesse James is a Dead Man and former Monster Garage star.
Jesse James' stint away from rehab was reportedly a short one.
Sandra Bullock is reportedly preparing to cut Jesse James loose.
Jesse James reportedly left rehab after wife Sandra Bullock didn't want to talk to him.
Jesse James reportedly got something off his chest before he left for sex addiction treatment.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic