Launch My Line News
Bravo has announced Launch My Line -- a new reality competition series that will follow established professionals as they enter the world of fashion design -- will now premiere on Wednesday, December 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Launch My Line will premiere on Wednesday, September 16 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the 10 professionals and 10 expert designers who will be competing on the new reality design competition.
Bravo announced it has ordered Launch My Line, a new reality competition series that the network had originally began developing in October under the working title Celebrity Sew-Off.
Bravo has announced that it is developing four new reality series -- Celebrity Sew-Off, Double Exposure, Polo and The Dubai Project.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"