Launch My Line News
Bravo has announced Launch My Line -- a new reality competition series that will follow established professionals as they enter the world of fashion design -- will now premiere on Wednesday, December 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Launch My Line will premiere on Wednesday, September 16 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the 10 professionals and 10 expert designers who will be competing on the new reality design competition.
Bravo announced it has ordered Launch My Line, a new reality competition series that the network had originally began developing in October under the working title Celebrity Sew-Off.
Bravo has announced that it is developing four new reality series -- Celebrity Sew-Off, Double Exposure, Polo and The Dubai Project.
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold