Launch My Line News
Bravo has announced Launch My Line -- a new reality competition series that will follow established professionals as they enter the world of fashion design -- will now premiere on Wednesday, December 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Launch My Line will premiere on Wednesday, September 16 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the 10 professionals and 10 expert designers who will be competing on the new reality design competition.
Bravo announced it has ordered Launch My Line, a new reality competition series that the network had originally began developing in October under the working title Celebrity Sew-Off.
Bravo has announced that it is developing four new reality series -- Celebrity Sew-Off, Double Exposure, Polo and The Dubai Project.
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care
- 'I Can Do That' crowns Nicole Scherzinger champion
- Cheryl Burke quits Miss USA co-host gig in light of Donald Trump anti-immigrant controversy
- Gigi Hadid stuns in bikini for Seafolly campaign
- Carrie Underwood raps Wiz Khalifa's verse in 'See You Again'
- Kendall Jenner breaks Kim Kardashian's Instagram record for most-liked photo