Launch My Line News
Bravo has announced Launch My Line -- a new reality competition series that will follow established professionals as they enter the world of fashion design -- will now premiere on Wednesday, December 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Launch My Line will premiere on Wednesday, September 16 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the identities of the 10 professionals and 10 expert designers who will be competing on the new reality design competition.
Bravo announced it has ordered Launch My Line, a new reality competition series that the network had originally began developing in October under the working title Celebrity Sew-Off.
Bravo has announced that it is developing four new reality series -- Celebrity Sew-Off, Double Exposure, Polo and The Dubai Project.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian