Last Comic Standing 4 News
Last Comic Standing crowned its fourth season champion last night, with Josh Blue defeating fellow comedian Ty Barnett to win the fourth edition of the NBC reality talent competition show.
In an announcement that few would have envisioned when Last Comic Standing 4 first premiered in June, NBC has announced that former Last Comic Standing host Jay Mohr and first season winner Dat Phan will perform on next week's special 90-minute finale of the show's fourth season.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 revealed its Top 5 finalists last night, sending Rebecca Corry and Kristin Key home at the end of the three-way head-to-head competition that followed the elimination of Gabriel Iglesias, who was disqualified for violating the show's rules.
"I Know I'm Funnier Than The Sixth Episode of Last Comic Standing," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Snidget, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated two more of its finalists, sending Bil Dwyer and Joey Gay home at the conclusion of a four-way head-to-head showdown between Bil, Joey, Chris Porter, and Michele Balan, who despite her landslide victory in last week's three-way showdown, was once again challenged to perform in this week's episode.
"How Many Comics Does it Take To Sink a Ship?," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated the first of its twelve finalists, sending Stella Stolper and April Macie home at the conclusion of what amounted to a three-way head-to-head "Ladies Night" competition easily won by Michele Balan.
"In Which The Prior Level Of Blatant Manipulation Gets Ramped Up By Forty Percent," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
After two episodes covering its open auditions and two more broadcasts that chronicled its Los Angeles semifinals round, last night's Last Comic Standing 4 broadcast ended with the NBC reality show revealing the identities of this season's twelve finalists.
"In Which Talent, Skill, And Timing Mean About As Much As You'd Expect," our episode summary for the third episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed