Last Comic Standing 2 News
"The One Where Brett Throws Down Her Mic and Stomps Off, replayed over and over again, in case you missed it," our episode summary for the fourth episode of NBC's second edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by Silvergirl1, is now available.
"Boredom and Loathing in Las Vegas," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's second edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by FesterFan1, is now available.
"Why You Can't Trust NBC Accountants or does ANT even count?," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's second edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by Silvergirl1, is now available.
The second season of NBC's Last Comic Standing 2 burst onto the airwaves with apparent new-found popularity this week, with its initial episodes reaching ratings highs not since during all of last summer's inaugural season.
"Amateurs Need Not Apply," our episode summary for the season premiere episode of NBC's second edition of its Last Comic Standing series, written by FesterFan1, is now available.
NBC has announced the second season of its Last Comic Standing series, which has already been plagued by allegations of dishonesty in the selection of the program's Top 10 finalists, will debut Tuesday, June 8 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere .
Drew Carey and Brett Butler, two of the celebrity judges for last month's Las Vegas semifinals competition that determined the Top 10 contestants who will be competing on this summer's Last Comic Standing 2, are calling the selection process "crooked and dishonest" and noting that they "had NOTHING to do with" the selected finalists.
This January, NBC's summer series Last Comic Standing will again search the country for the funniest people in America as it gears up for its second season return in Summer 2004. Beginning January 13 in Los Angeles, talent scouts Bob Read and Ross Mark will return to the show to find the best stand-up comics from eight selected cities nationwide.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson Season 19 winners
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the cameras
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Kendra Wilkinson: I didn't know sex was involved when I moved into the 'Playboy' mansion with Hugh Hefner