Giuliana & Bill
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child. Full Story
Giuliana Rancic is ready to share the very personal details of her life with fans -- on paper, not TV.
Giuliana Rancic fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams when she appeared on a recent episode of The Price is Right.
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them.
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have revealed they are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer.
Giuliana Rancic says her breast cancer battle hasn't changed her and she's still the same "shallow" person she was before.
Giuliana & Bill's fifth season will premiere on Monday, April 2 at 8PM ET/PT, The Style Network has announced.
Giuliana Rancic says although she has returned to work, she is still feeling a lot of discomfort and has restricted mobility following her recent breast cancer surgery.
- Lolo Jones: I was crushed and frustrated over my 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster, I have one regret
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor reportedly took a selfie during unauthorized throat procedure
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Lolo Jones and first-time pro partner Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Kris Jenner reportedly worried Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom will reconcile
- Joan Rivers doctor reportedly took a selfie before alleged biopsy procedure
- Heidi Montag reaches out to Lauren Conrad via social media
- Khloe Kardashian blames sister Kourtney Kardashian for her weight gain
- Tommy Chong to honor marijuana with green costumes on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her baby bump in crochet dress
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Cheryl Burke: This will probably be my last season
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team