Giuliana & Bill
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them. Full Story
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have revealed they are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer.
Giuliana Rancic says her breast cancer battle hasn't changed her and she's still the same "shallow" person she was before.
Giuliana & Bill's fifth season will premiere on Monday, April 2 at 8PM ET/PT, The Style Network has announced.
Giuliana Rancic says although she has returned to work, she is still feeling a lot of discomfort and has restricted mobility following her recent breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has returned to work just two weeks after undergoing a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, and reconstructive surgery in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic says her husband Bill has been a big help as she recovers from breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has undergone a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' "loved one" Katie Collins talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 2)
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Katie Collins, sends Hayden Moss to Redemption Island
- Jenelle Evans reportedly expecting her second child, planned the pregnancy with new boyfriend
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome