Flavor of Love 1 News
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The woman who won the "undying love" of rapper Flavor Flav on the VH1 reality show, "Flavor of Love" says in real life, they're just friends.
A contestant who spit in her rival's face during the VH1 reality TV show, "Flavor of Love," has lost her substitute teaching job in California.
- Kristin Cavallari looking slim as ever two months after giving birth
- Brody Jenner explains his erection comment about Kim Kardashian
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman's runner-up reportedly begged to reunite after finale, hoping to change her mind and propose
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman reportedly changes her mind last minute when picking her final bachelor
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 45th birthday with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, reportedly "affectionate" with one another
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion