Flavor of Love 1 News
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The woman who won the "undying love" of rapper Flavor Flav on the VH1 reality show, "Flavor of Love" says in real life, they're just friends.
A contestant who spit in her rival's face during the VH1 reality TV show, "Flavor of Love," has lost her substitute teaching job in California.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter: I was a molestation victim of the sex offender my mother is reportedly dating
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner