Flavor of Love 1 News
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The woman who won the "undying love" of rapper Flavor Flav on the VH1 reality show, "Flavor of Love" says in real life, they're just friends.
A contestant who spit in her rival's face during the VH1 reality TV show, "Flavor of Love," has lost her substitute teaching job in California.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray friend reportedly claims they've "broke up"
- Kardashian sisters objecting to Blac Chyna's Angela Renee Kardashian trademark filing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick enjoy snowy outing with their kids
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and fiance Shawn Booth: We're "in talks" for our own reality show