Fresh on the heels of Harlemm Lee's victory in the finale of NBC's talent/reality show Fame, TV Guide Online reports that Jeff Zucker, president of NBC's entertainment division, told television critics that Fame "did not work." Full Story
The man who said, “I’m 35. I’m bald. But I’m beautiful,” has won the ultimate talent search filled with younger competitors as millions of viewers chose Detroit, Michigan native Harlemm Lee as the elite performer on the NBC reality series, “Fame.”
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday night’s 8-9 PM ET telecast of “Fame” (2.4 rating, 9 share among adults 18-49, 6.6 million viewers overall) beat Fox’s “American Juniors” for second place (trailing CBS' "60 Minutes II") during the 8:30-9PM ET half-hour, wiping out a 30 percent lead-in advantage “American Juniors” inherited from “That ’70s Show.”
Tonight in a two-hour special episode of the hit NBC reality series “Fame” (Wednesdays 8-9 PM ET) the 12 finalists begin the next phase of their journey. As the competition moves on, more of the entertainment industry’s top companies have stepped up to offer the winner all they need to turn their talent into a long, prosperous career.
According to updated in-home viewing statistics from Nielsen Media Research, Wednesday June 4th's 8PM ET telecast of the second episode of “Fame” (3.3 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, 9.9 million viewers overall) delivered strong second-place results in 18-49 and won the hour among adults 25-54, women 25-54, women 18-49 and overall total viewers.
NBC has announced that beginning this weekend, "Fame," NBC's new critically acclaimed talent-reality show, will become part of Bravo's weekly lineup of arts and entertainment programming.
Over the past several weeks, world-renowned actor/director/choreographer Debbie Allen has been traveling the country looking for the best of the best on behalf of NBC’s new reality series “Fame.” Last night, Shannon Bex, from Lake Oswego, Oregon, Alex Boyd from McLean, Virginia and Garry Adams from Merrick, New York moved on in the competition. The series, which is hosted by multi-talented ‘N SYNC star Joey Fatone, features 24 semi-finalists chosen by Allen from four open cattle calls featuring thousands of hopefuls.
Ratings: NBC's 'Fame' premiere wins timeslots, draws more total viewers last summer's 'American Idol' premiere
NBC reports that the network's new talent-reality series “Fame” got off to a sizzling start last night, winning its 8-10 p.m. ET slot by a commanding 45 percent margin among adults 18-49 and delivering NBC’s highest rating in the time period since Dec. 11.
NBC has announced that Carnie Wilson, JoJo and Johnny Wright have been named as celebrity judges for “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent-search competition series.
NBC has announced that recording artist and pop superstar Joey Fatone of ‘NSYNC has been named host of “Fame,” NBC’s ultimate talent search competition series featuring Emmy Award-winner Debbie Allen who attempts to find multi-talented performers from across the country. The series will premiere on Wednesday, May 28 (8-10 p.m. ET) and continue on Wednesdays (8-9 p.m. ET)
“Fame,” a new summer series from NBC, will begin its “ultimate talent search” with open casting calls in four majors cities beginning April 24th in Miami, FL. Award-winning actor and choreographer Debbie Allen will be on hand as nationwide auditions search of the finest singers/dancers with real “star potential.”
- How much longer must 'The Bachelor' fans wait to find out who will serve as the next star of the series?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison on Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall drama: I understand both sides
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon fires back at Kim and Khloe, defending her media comments
- Chris Harrison: 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are great, I have no doubt he'll take care of her
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: The last two months were very tough
- 'Last Comic Standing' eliminates Rocky LaPorte, determines Top 4 comics
- 'Big Brother' evicts Amber Borzotra from the house via unanimous vote
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Nick Viall: I don't think poor lovemaking contributed to Andi Dorfman's decision
- 'Big Brother' Head of Household Frankie Grande decides final two eviction nominees
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts four dancers, determines Top 10 finalists and Season 11 all-star pairings
- 'America's Got Talent' determines first five ninth-season semifinalist acts
- Kim Kardashian shared a kiss with step-brother Brandon Jenner
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray interview: When did she realize she was in love with him?
- Nick Viall interview: I'd like to wish 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray the best but I'm still hurt
- Kim Kardashian slams brother Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon for kicking him "when he's down"
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have plans to move in together
- Zac Efron discusses drug use on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' premiere
- Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan split after five years together
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray interview: Nick Viall's sex comment was "classless and disrespectful"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Viall interview: I only revealed I had sex with 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman because she was so cold
- 'The Bachelorette' letter: Read Nick Viall's heartfelt letter to Andi Dorfman!
- Jessica Simpson shares photo of her and CaCee Cobb's sons playing