Dog The Bounty Hunter News
Judge nixes request to force charging of 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' star
Car pursued by 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' star Duane Chapman crashes
Charges dropped in alleged 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shooting
Dog the Bounty Hunter star Duane "Dog" Chapman is unharmed despite being shot at by a fugitive he was trying to apprehend on Tuesday night.
Duane "Dog" Chapman and his bounty-hunting kin are apparently waging a legal battle with the Krutonog family.
Boris Krutonog claims he's getting the cold shoulder when it comes to being compensated for his involvement with Dog the Bounty Hunter.
While you can't teach an old dog new tricks, A&E apparently hopes Duane "Dog" Chapman can at least learn from his past mistakes.
Dog the Bounty Hunter sidekick Timothy Chapman was reportedly caught in a compromising position but is characterizing the incident as a misunderstanding.
It looks as though Duane Chapman's image and A&E show aren't the only things that might suffer a hit from his repeated use of the N-word.
Duane Chapman initially didn't see the problem in using the N-word, causing the A&E Dog the Bounty Hunter star to learn a valuable lesson in American racial relations the hard way.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter