Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew News
Mindy McCready's ex-boyfriend, singer Billy McKnight, says the suicide of country star at her Arkansas home was not "a major shock."
Mindy McCready, former 'Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew' participant, dead at 37 from apparent suicideFebruary 18, 2013
Mindy McCready is dead at age 37 from an apparent suicide.
Lisa D'Amato may have to hold off on booking modeling jobs for a little while.
Adrienne Maloof has confirmed she's dating Rod Stewart's son Sean Stewart.
Lisa D'Amato and longtime boyfriend Adam Friedman have tied the knot.
Joey Kovar is reportedly believed to have died from a fatal combination of cocaine, Viagra and alcohol.
Joey Kovar is dead at 29 years of age.
VH1 has announced it has ordered Rehab with Dr. Drew, a new non-celebrity version of its Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew series, which will premiere this summer.
The Los Angeles coroner says actor Jeff Conaway died of an accidental drug overdose that was complicated by pulmonary problems.
Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew's current season will reportedly be its last for awhile.
- 'The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' PHOTOS - See pics of Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Adriana Lima, Irana Shayk, Lily Aldridge, Lais Ribeiro, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver and many more!
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"