Big Brother 2 News
Will Kirby and fiancee Erin Brodie are expecting another baby.
Will Kirby and Erin Brodie, his girlfriend of six years, have taken their winning relationship to the next level.
Big Brother 7: All-stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin and his business partner are reportedly being sued for embezzlement after they allegedly gambled away an "illegally siphoned" wad of cash.
Former Survivor: Fiji castaway Kenward "Boo" Bernis claims that fame motivated former Big Brother 2 houseguest Krista Stegall's recent allegations that he battered her.
The woman who was allegedly assaulted by former Survivor: Fiji castaway Kenward "Boo" Bernis is apparently a fellow former CBS reality star.
Dr. Will Kirby and his fiancee Erin Brodie are the parent of an aptly-named child.
Dr. Will Kirby and his girlfriend Erin Brodie are reportedly reproducing.
Mike "Boogie" Malin had a wicked good time watching the Boston Red Sox capture the 2007 World Series championship in Denver on Sunday night, but unfortunately he apparently spread the joy of Red Sox Nation to an uninterested local recipient.
Reuters reports that NBC has boarded up its "Love Shack" until midseason.
Dr. Evil is returning to network television. Will Kirby, the crafty winner of "Big Brother 2" last year, has been named as the host for the new NBC reality show "Love Shack".
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly tried making moves "on every single girl," no one truly knows how many he had sex with
- Blake Shelton to perform at People's Choice Awards ceremony
- Danielle "Lo" Lombard reportedly deemed "fake" by 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes -- "she didn't get along with the others"
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics!! (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates' 'The Bachelor' comment was something I didn't like, says Nick Viall
- Dominique Alexis -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Astrid Loch -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Aaron Rodgers -- "Fame can change things"