Big Brother 11
Julie Chen's first foray into motherhood could reportedly land her a new job. Full Story
Jordan Lloyd and her husband Jeff Schroeder have welcomed a Big Brother baby.
Jeff Schroeder is receiving another opportunity to travel around the world.
CBS isn't commenting, but Big Brother lovebirds Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder are apparently competing on The Amazing Race's sixteenth season.
The self-admitted "Chenbot" has reproduced.
Jordan Lloyd thought her chance of winning Big Brother was a toss-up -- until she realized how much the jury members had soured on Natalie Martinez.
Kevin Campbell is glad he wasn't faced with the choice of who to take with him to the Final 2, because -- in hindsight -- he feels he would have chosen incorrectly.
Natalie Martinez says she was confident she couldn't win Big Brother, and she turned out to be right.
Jordan Lloyd was crowned Big Brother's eleventh-season winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the CBS reality show.
Big Brother's Final 3 eleventh-season houseguests were reminded of the show's "expect the unexpected" mantra during last night's live broadcast.
Michele Noonan entered the Big Brother house as a brainiac and left as "the devil."
Natalie Martinez got engaged during Sunday night's Big Brother eleventh-season broadcast, however it might have cost her a shot at the eleventh-season grand prize.
Jeff Schroeder tried to remove the target from his back, however he had already made too many enemies in the house.
Russell Kairouz became the eighth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'