Big Brother 11
Julie Chen's first foray into motherhood could reportedly land her a new job. Full Story
Jeff Schroeder is receiving another opportunity to travel around the world.
CBS isn't commenting, but Big Brother lovebirds Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder are apparently competing on The Amazing Race's sixteenth season.
The self-admitted "Chenbot" has reproduced.
Jordan Lloyd thought her chance of winning Big Brother was a toss-up -- until she realized how much the jury members had soured on Natalie Martinez.
Kevin Campbell is glad he wasn't faced with the choice of who to take with him to the Final 2, because -- in hindsight -- he feels he would have chosen incorrectly.
Natalie Martinez says she was confident she couldn't win Big Brother, and she turned out to be right.
Jordan Lloyd was crowned Big Brother's eleventh-season winner during last night's live finale broadcast of the CBS reality show.
Big Brother's Final 3 eleventh-season houseguests were reminded of the show's "expect the unexpected" mantra during last night's live broadcast.
Michele Noonan entered the Big Brother house as a brainiac and left as "the devil."
Natalie Martinez got engaged during Sunday night's Big Brother eleventh-season broadcast, however it might have cost her a shot at the eleventh-season grand prize.
Jeff Schroeder tried to remove the target from his back, however he had already made too many enemies in the house.
Russell Kairouz became the eighth houseguest evicted from Big Brother's eleventh season during last night's live broadcast of the CBS reality show.
CBS has planned a big party for Big Brother's eleventh-season finale.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments