Average Joe 3: Adam Returns
Former Average Joe reality dating show star Adam Mesh is no longer single. Mesh recently married Jessica Malca, a New York City neighbor to whom he became engaged last August. Full Story
So much for the idea that men would be less shallow than women on NBC's Average Joe.
"The Claws Come Out," our episode summary for the third episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by MTW1961, is now available.
"To Twist or Not To Twist," our episode summary for the second episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
"They shall come back, come back again..," our episode summary for the premiere episode of NBC's Average Joe: Adam Returns, written by Estee, is now available.
Who would have thought that the idea of watching a husky big toothed everyman search for love would prove more appealing to viewers than watching a beautiful raven haired bikini model and Miss USA runner-up do the same?
NBC has revealed the names and photos of the nineteen women who will be competing for the heart of original Average Joe series runner-up Adam Mesh in his upcoming Average Joe: Adam Returns series.
Anyone else getting a "Bachelor Bob" deja vu feeling? Apparently rejected Average Joe suitor Adam Mesh's "very happy" relationship with his new girlfriend has ended, because NBC has announced that Adam will be returning to the reality dating show scene for his own aptly titled Average Joe: Adam Returns reality series.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game
- Josh Gallagher: Blaine Long had me worried for our 'The Voice' battle, I was pretty shocked to win it
- Darby Walker talks 'The Voice' battle: I had NO clue which way Miley Cyrus was going to go
- Khloe Kardashian launches size-inclusive Good American denim line
- Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell agree to televise their wedding for 'The Bachelor' fans: "We're getting married!"
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Lucy Huang talks (Part 2)
- Kanye West extends Saint Pablo Tour, adds 21 more concerts