American Idol 9 News
American Idol band members are apparently making some legal noise.
19 Recordings/RCA Records has formally announced that it has signed American Idol ninth-season winner Lee Dewyze to a recording contract and is set to release his debut album this fall.
American Idol ninth-season champ Lee Dewyze's first single -- a cover of U2's "Beautiful Day" -- made its debut at No. 12 on Billboard's Digital Songs single-sales chart after moving 95,000 downloads in its first week of release.
Ricky Minor claims a report that he was angered by American Idol's failure to note his departure as the show's music director during last week's ninth-season finale was "blown out of proportion."
Crystal Bowersox says she never considered herself to be American Idol's ninth-season frontrunner and was simply satisfied to remain in the competition as long as she did.
Lee Dewyze is thankful for the platform American Idol gave him, however the ninth-season winner is also glad that his journey on the show has ended.
It apparently didn't take too long for Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox to sign record deals.
Crystal Bowersox has revealed that she and boyfriend Tony Kusian decided to split on Tuesday morning before she took the stage for American Idol's final ninth-season performance show.
Crystal Bowersox claims she experienced "this strange sense of peace and calm" that told her Lee Dewyze was going to win American Idol.
Simon Cowell's departure not the only challenge facing 'American Idol'
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case