American Idol 9 News
Chidi Benjamin Uzomah Jr. is reportedly paying the maximum price for stalking American Idol host Ryan Seacrest.
American Idol band members are apparently making some legal noise.
19 Recordings/RCA Records has formally announced that it has signed American Idol ninth-season winner Lee Dewyze to a recording contract and is set to release his debut album this fall.
American Idol ninth-season champ Lee Dewyze's first single -- a cover of U2's "Beautiful Day" -- made its debut at No. 12 on Billboard's Digital Songs single-sales chart after moving 95,000 downloads in its first week of release.
Ricky Minor claims a report that he was angered by American Idol's failure to note his departure as the show's music director during last week's ninth-season finale was "blown out of proportion."
Crystal Bowersox says she never considered herself to be American Idol's ninth-season frontrunner and was simply satisfied to remain in the competition as long as she did.
Lee Dewyze is thankful for the platform American Idol gave him, however the ninth-season winner is also glad that his journey on the show has ended.
It apparently didn't take too long for Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox to sign record deals.
Crystal Bowersox has revealed that she and boyfriend Tony Kusian decided to split on Tuesday morning before she took the stage for American Idol's final ninth-season performance show.
Crystal Bowersox claims she experienced "this strange sense of peace and calm" that told her Lee Dewyze was going to win American Idol.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee