American Idol 9 News
Chidi Benjamin Uzomah Jr. is reportedly paying the maximum price for stalking American Idol host Ryan Seacrest.
American Idol band members are apparently making some legal noise.
19 Recordings/RCA Records has formally announced that it has signed American Idol ninth-season winner Lee Dewyze to a recording contract and is set to release his debut album this fall.
American Idol ninth-season champ Lee Dewyze's first single -- a cover of U2's "Beautiful Day" -- made its debut at No. 12 on Billboard's Digital Songs single-sales chart after moving 95,000 downloads in its first week of release.
Ricky Minor claims a report that he was angered by American Idol's failure to note his departure as the show's music director during last week's ninth-season finale was "blown out of proportion."
Crystal Bowersox says she never considered herself to be American Idol's ninth-season frontrunner and was simply satisfied to remain in the competition as long as she did.
Lee Dewyze is thankful for the platform American Idol gave him, however the ninth-season winner is also glad that his journey on the show has ended.
It apparently didn't take too long for Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox to sign record deals.
Crystal Bowersox has revealed that she and boyfriend Tony Kusian decided to split on Tuesday morning before she took the stage for American Idol's final ninth-season performance show.
Crystal Bowersox claims she experienced "this strange sense of peace and calm" that told her Lee Dewyze was going to win American Idol.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)