American Idol 8 News
Paula Abdul has apparently stunned ABC by declining its reported offer for her to serve as a host and judge on an upcoming Star Search revival.
Paula Abdul has indirectly addressed recent reports that she's currently finalizing a deal with ABC to star in a new revival of television's Star Search talent competition.
Paula Abdul is reportedly returning to reality television, but it might not be with her former American Idol colleague Simon Cowell.
Danny Gokey's debut album "My Best Days" dropped at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 U.S. album sales chart after selling 65,000 copies during its initial week of release, according to Nielsen Soundscan data for the week ending March 7.
Scott MacIntyre is ready to launch his post-American Idol career.
Paula Abdul and Oprah Winfrey apparently aren't teaming up for a new talk show.
The United Nations Foundation says it is partnering with "American Idol" for an episode dedicated to earthquake-ravaged Haiti.
Allison Iraheta's debut album "Just Like You" dropped at No. 35 on the Billboard 200 U.S. album sales chart after selling 32,000 copies during its initial week of release, according to Nielsen Soundscan data for the week ending December 6.
ABC is welcoming back Adam Lambert.
Unlike Adam Lambert, American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi doesn't believe "FCC heat" is behind ABC's decision to cancel the ninth-season Idol runner-up's upcoming appearances on the network following his controversial American Music Awards performance. Instead, she feels the network's advertisers are responsible.
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg