American Idol 8 News
Paula Abdul has indirectly addressed recent reports that she's currently finalizing a deal with ABC to star in a new revival of television's Star Search talent competition.
Paula Abdul is reportedly returning to reality television, but it might not be with her former American Idol colleague Simon Cowell.
Danny Gokey's debut album "My Best Days" dropped at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 U.S. album sales chart after selling 65,000 copies during its initial week of release, according to Nielsen Soundscan data for the week ending March 7.
Scott MacIntyre is ready to launch his post-American Idol career.
Paula Abdul and Oprah Winfrey apparently aren't teaming up for a new talk show.
The United Nations Foundation says it is partnering with "American Idol" for an episode dedicated to earthquake-ravaged Haiti.
Allison Iraheta's debut album "Just Like You" dropped at No. 35 on the Billboard 200 U.S. album sales chart after selling 32,000 copies during its initial week of release, according to Nielsen Soundscan data for the week ending December 6.
ABC is welcoming back Adam Lambert.
Unlike Adam Lambert, American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi doesn't believe "FCC heat" is behind ABC's decision to cancel the ninth-season Idol runner-up's upcoming appearances on the network following his controversial American Music Awards performance. Instead, she feels the network's advertisers are responsible.
Adam Lambert claims ABC has canceled two upcoming appearances on the network following his controversial American Music Awards performance, however he doesn't think ABC is responsible for the decision.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz 23rd season champs
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds