American Idol 7 News
Joanne Borgella has died at 32 after losing a battle with cancer.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Former American Idol finalist Michael Johns' cause of death is reportedly still unknown after an autopsy was conducted.
Former American Idol contestant Michael Johns has died at the age of 35.
David Archuleta left his musical career behind for a two-year mission to Chile through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Kristy Lee Cook has spoken out against Simon Cowell, accusing him of not knowing anything about being on stage and being unfair to her when she competed on American Idol.
Brooke White and husband Dave Ray have welcomed their first child into the world.
The agent for Asia'h Epperson said the former "American Idol" contender was injured this week in a car accident in Los Angeles.
Former American Idol finalist Brooke White says she's on her way to accomplishing one of her biggest goals in life besides making it as a singer.
David Archuleta says he is taking a two-year break from his music career to fulfill a mission with the Mormon Church.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes
- Kanye West under fire after "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" tweet
- 'Married at First Sight's Ashley Doherty loses all trust in David Norton, Sam Role starts to like Neil Bowlus