American Idol 6 News
Jordin Sparks is dating Sage the Gemini.
Jordin Sparks says she will never know what was true about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo.
Jordin Sparks has slammed her ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo by changing a Drake track to include some unflattering lyrics.
Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligationSeptember 29, 2014
Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks are apparently not as friendly after their break up as they had originally let on.
Jason Derulo has confirmed he is broken up with Jordin Sparks.
Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo reportedly have split and ended their high-profile romance.
Kim Kardashian receives 1,000 Valentine's Day roses to Jordin Sparks' 10,000 from their significant othersFebruary 17, 2014
Kim Kardashian may have received an off-the-charts proposal from Kanye West, but Jordin Sparks' boyfriend Jason DeRulo managed to top him on Valentine's Day.
Kelly Clarkson said she hadn't shaved her armpits or legs and was "so not a girl" when trying on wedding dresses for her upcoming nuptials.
Jordin Sparks told ABC's "Nightline" she "lost it" when she heard her "Sparkle" co-star Whitney Houston had died.
From singing on the American Idol stage to the nursery room, Chris Sligh can now hum lullabyes to his new baby girl.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Dan Foley talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's cast of returning castaways announced
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' crowns Mike Holloway its "Sole Survivor" winner
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' runner-up couple Jenny Wu and Jelani Roy dish on the season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Val Chmerkovskiy: Rumer Willis created a lot of firsts for me this season
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Britt Nilsson left with respect and dignity, Kaitlyn Bristowe can be her own worst enemy