American Idol 6 News
Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligationSeptember 29, 2014
Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks are apparently not as friendly after their break up as they had originally let on.
Jason Derulo has confirmed he is broken up with Jordin Sparks.
Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo reportedly have split and ended their high-profile romance.
Kim Kardashian receives 1,000 Valentine's Day roses to Jordin Sparks' 10,000 from their significant othersFebruary 17, 2014
Kim Kardashian may have received an off-the-charts proposal from Kanye West, but Jordin Sparks' boyfriend Jason DeRulo managed to top him on Valentine's Day.
Kelly Clarkson said she hadn't shaved her armpits or legs and was "so not a girl" when trying on wedding dresses for her upcoming nuptials.
Jordin Sparks told ABC's "Nightline" she "lost it" when she heard her "Sparkle" co-star Whitney Houston had died.
From singing on the American Idol stage to the nursery room, Chris Sligh can now hum lullabyes to his new baby girl.
Season 6 "American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks is starring as "Nina" in Broadway's "In The Heights" for a limited engagement.
The release date of Chris Sligh's upcoming album isn't his only big news.
"American Idol" winner Jordin Sparks has announced plans to start a summer concert tour next month.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case