American Idol 5 News
Katharine McPhee is reportedly dating someone new -- and another person she works with.
Former American Idol finalist Kellie Pickler is already had at work on her fifth album.
Katharine McPhee and husband Nick Cokas are reportedly "working on their marriage" after the former American Idol runner-up was caught cheating on Cokas.
Katharine McPhee reportedly doesn't "mean anything" to Michael Morris, who desperately wants to save his marriageOctober 30, 2013
Katharine McPhee's former Smash director Michael Morris, whom she was recently caught making out with in public, reportedly wants nothing more than to save his marriage after a meaningless fling.
Katharine McPhee is reportedly upset photos of her kissing married director Michael Morris were published online.
Katharine McPhee reportedly "so embarrassed" about affair with Michael Morris, wife Mary McCormack "furious and devastated"October 25, 2013
Katharine McPhee is reportedly humiliated photos surfaced of her making out with her former Smash director Michael Morris, a married man with three daughters.
Katharine McPhee's former Smash director Michael Morris is reportedly in big trouble with his wife, who kicked him out of their home after finding out he is allegedly having an affair with McPhee, who is also married.
Katharine McPhee reportedly dating married director Michael Morris while still married to Nick CokasOctober 22, 2013
Katharine McPhee is apparently dating a married man while still married to husband Nick Cokas.
Former American Idol finalists Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have tied the knot.
Dancing with the Stars' sixteenth-season celebrity participants have reportedly begun to leak out.
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)