American Idol 4 News
Carrie Underwood has revealed the sex of her baby, but it apparently wasn't her choice to make the announcement.
Carrie Underwood detailed her pregnancy and announced a new single Friday.
Carrie Underwood and her husband Mike Fisher have announced they are expecting their first child.
Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley have signed on to co-host the CMA Awards show for a seventh consecutive year
Several country singers with reality TV ties were honored at the 2014 CMT Music Awards.
Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert will debut their new duet live at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards ceremony, ABC has announced.
Jordin Sparks is happy and healthy following her 50-pound weight loss.
Carrie Underwood opened up about her marriage and upcoming album in an interview this week.
Carrie Underwood is very proud of how she pulled off the role of Maria von Trapp in Thursday night's broadcast of The Sound of Music Live, which delivered big ratings for NBC.
Carrie Underwood will be playing Julie Andrews' character Maria von Trapp in a live TV version of the Rodgers & Hammerstein classic 1965 musical The Sound of Music next week, and apparently not everyone is happy about it.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare