American Idol 4 News
Domestic assault charges against Constantine Maroulis will be dropped pending good behavior.
Carrie Underwood's son Isaiah appears to have inherited his mother's love for music.
Former American Idol finalist Constantine Maroulis has been arrested twice in one week.
Constantine Maroulis reportedly got a restraining order against his daughter's mother Angelina Reed following a domestic violence incident for which he got arrested.
Former American Idol finalist Constantine Maroulis was arrested for allegedly beating his kid's mother.
Carrie Underwood says she had to break a car window Saturday after her infant son Isaiah was accidentally locked inside.
Carrie Underwood displayed a new talent at a concert in Delaware on Sunday.
2015 Billboard Music Awards nominees include Pharrell Williams, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Adam LevineApril 7, 2015
The finalists for the 2015 Billboard Music Awards have been announced, and many of the nominees have ties to reality television.
Carrie Underwood has given birth to her first child with husband Mike Fisher.
Pharrell Williams, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera all win at 2015 Grammy AwardsFebruary 9, 2015
While The Voice's Pharrell Williams won huge at the 57th annual Grammy Awards 2015 on Sunday night, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Christina Aguilera also each walked away with an honor.
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together
- Kylie Jenner: I wish Caitlyn Jenner could've attended my graduation party but I "respected" my mom's decision
- Kris Jenner: Caitlyn Jenner and I have "moved past" 'Vanity Fair' spat