American Idol 4 News
People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer LopezJanuary 19, 2017
People's Choice Awards 2017 honored a handful of big names in reality TV on CBS Wednesday night.
Carrie Underwood took to the skies on Saturday when she documented her skydiving adventure on social media while touring in Australia.
Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony and Zayn Malik are the singers with reality TV ties who walked away with at least one American Music Award this year.
Carrie Underwood, Jamie Lynn Spears, Cassadee Pope, Elle King, Savvy Shields and Meghan Linsey were among the early arrivals who lit up the red carpet at the 50th annual Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday night.
Carrie Underwood says her son's life isn't as glamorous as people may think.
Carrie Underwood has shared several photos of her most recent outing with her son Isaiah on social media.
Carrie Underwood delighted fans with a cute new video of her son Isaiah over the weekend.
Carrie Underwood, American Idol -- the Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day for July 18, 2016.
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher celebrated their six-year anniversary on Sunday.
Carrie Underwood and Blake Shelton were honored at the 2016 CMT Music Awards.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce