American Idol 3 News
Jennifer Hudson apparently thinks American Idol has run its course.
Jennifer Hudson says she has forgiven her former brother-in-law for killing three members of her family in Chicago in 2008.
Jennifer Hudson was in a Chicago courtroom Tuesday for the sentencing of her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and nephew.
Jennifer Hudson is to appear in a multi-episode arc on Season 2 of the Broadway-themed drama series "Smash," NBC said.
Lawyers for the Chicago man convicted of killing actress Jennifer Hudson's family asked for a new trial, saying her fame had a "prejudicial effect" on the jury.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Jennifer Hudson says she is grateful to Chicago's police and prosecutors for putting behind bars the man who killed her family.
William Balfour was convicted Friday of the 2008 murders in Chicago of three family members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson's family.
Prosecutors wrapped up the first of their closing arguments Wednesday in the Chicago trial of the man accused of killing members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has put the North Carolina mansion she nearly lost to foreclosure on the market for $500,000 less than she paid for it.
- Bobby Brown lawyer denies family is shooting a reality show based on Bobbi Kristina Brown condition
- Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher welcome a baby boy
- 'The Voice' artist India Carney wows all four coaches, Adam Levine makes her a promise
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood confirms engagement to boyfriend
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian