American Idol 3 News
Jennifer Hudson says she has forgiven her former brother-in-law for killing three members of her family in Chicago in 2008.
Jennifer Hudson was in a Chicago courtroom Tuesday for the sentencing of her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and nephew.
Jennifer Hudson is to appear in a multi-episode arc on Season 2 of the Broadway-themed drama series "Smash," NBC said.
Lawyers for the Chicago man convicted of killing actress Jennifer Hudson's family asked for a new trial, saying her fame had a "prejudicial effect" on the jury.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Jennifer Hudson says she is grateful to Chicago's police and prosecutors for putting behind bars the man who killed her family.
William Balfour was convicted Friday of the 2008 murders in Chicago of three family members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson's family.
Prosecutors wrapped up the first of their closing arguments Wednesday in the Chicago trial of the man accused of killing members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has put the North Carolina mansion she nearly lost to foreclosure on the market for $500,000 less than she paid for it.
Chicago prosecutors say they want to call as a material witness the ex-girlfriend of the man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic