American Idol 3 News
Jennifer Hudson says she has forgiven her former brother-in-law for killing three members of her family in Chicago in 2008.
Jennifer Hudson was in a Chicago courtroom Tuesday for the sentencing of her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and nephew.
Jennifer Hudson is to appear in a multi-episode arc on Season 2 of the Broadway-themed drama series "Smash," NBC said.
Lawyers for the Chicago man convicted of killing actress Jennifer Hudson's family asked for a new trial, saying her fame had a "prejudicial effect" on the jury.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Jennifer Hudson says she is grateful to Chicago's police and prosecutors for putting behind bars the man who killed her family.
William Balfour was convicted Friday of the 2008 murders in Chicago of three family members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson's family.
Prosecutors wrapped up the first of their closing arguments Wednesday in the Chicago trial of the man accused of killing members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has put the North Carolina mansion she nearly lost to foreclosure on the market for $500,000 less than she paid for it.
Chicago prosecutors say they want to call as a material witness the ex-girlfriend of the man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba sizes up the competion's finalists
- Kris Jenner reportedly not phased new boyfriend Corey Gamble is an alleged stalker and abuser
- Heidi Montag declares she's done with plastic surgery
- Kourtney Kardashian posts cryptic movie quote suggesting problems with Scott Disick
- Former 'American Idol' finalist James Durbin welcomes a daughter into the world
- Carrie Underwood wins at 2014 American Music Awards, Pharrell Williams leaves empty-handed