American Idol 3 News
Jennifer Hudson apparently thinks American Idol has run its course.
Jennifer Hudson says she has forgiven her former brother-in-law for killing three members of her family in Chicago in 2008.
Jennifer Hudson was in a Chicago courtroom Tuesday for the sentencing of her former brother-in-law for killing her mother, brother and nephew.
Jennifer Hudson is to appear in a multi-episode arc on Season 2 of the Broadway-themed drama series "Smash," NBC said.
Lawyers for the Chicago man convicted of killing actress Jennifer Hudson's family asked for a new trial, saying her fame had a "prejudicial effect" on the jury.
Ace Young and Diana Degarmo have gotten engaged to marry.
Jennifer Hudson says she is grateful to Chicago's police and prosecutors for putting behind bars the man who killed her family.
William Balfour was convicted Friday of the 2008 murders in Chicago of three family members of singer-actress Jennifer Hudson's family.
Prosecutors wrapped up the first of their closing arguments Wednesday in the Chicago trial of the man accused of killing members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
"American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino has put the North Carolina mansion she nearly lost to foreclosure on the market for $500,000 less than she paid for it.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)