American Idol 2 News
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
Randy Jackson has launched a new record label and didn't have to look too far to ink his first artist.
Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken are reuniting for a cross-country concert tour.
Clay Aiken sorry for 'colorful' critique of 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert
Clay Aiken: 'Top Model' guest-judging experience was "interesting"
Former 'American Idol' runner-up Clay Aiken called a "spectacular" dad
Former American Idol champion Ruben Studdard is interested in competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Clay Aiken has confirmed he's parted ways with RCA Records. However according to the second-season American Idol runner-up, it was his decision to end the relationship with the recording label.
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare