American Idol 2 News
Jillian Michaels alleges 'The Biggest Loser' used caffeine pills violation as excuse to bring Ruben Studdard backNovember 13, 2013
Jillian Michaels is alleging The Biggest Loser producers' claim that she broke the rules by giving her team members caffeine pills was just an excuse to bring previously eliminated celebrity contestant Ruben Studdard back.
Ruben Studdard is hoping to go from winning big to losing big.
Ruben Studdard will apparently soon be a divorced Velvet Teddy Bear.
Disqualified American Idol semifinalist Frenchie Davis will reportedly resurface on television this spring on The Voice, NBC's new Idol-like singing competition.
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
Randy Jackson has launched a new record label and didn't have to look too far to ink his first artist.
Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken are reuniting for a cross-country concert tour.
Clay Aiken sorry for 'colorful' critique of 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert
Clay Aiken: 'Top Model' guest-judging experience was "interesting"
Former 'American Idol' runner-up Clay Aiken called a "spectacular" dad
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol is played at two-tribe Tribal Council
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle