American Idol 2 News
Clay Aiken says he didn't come out of the closet as a 24-year-old American Idol finalist in 2003 because he "probably didn't know" he was gay yet.
Randy Jackson has launched a new record label and didn't have to look too far to ink his first artist.
Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken are reuniting for a cross-country concert tour.
Clay Aiken sorry for 'colorful' critique of 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert
Clay Aiken: 'Top Model' guest-judging experience was "interesting"
Former 'American Idol' runner-up Clay Aiken called a "spectacular" dad
Former American Idol champion Ruben Studdard is interested in competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Clay Aiken has confirmed he's parted ways with RCA Records. However according to the second-season American Idol runner-up, it was his decision to end the relationship with the recording label.
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)