American Idol 2 News
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
American Idol couple David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have ended their relationship.
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin now has enough children to field a family quartet.
Count American Idol judge Simon Cowell among those "shocked" by Clay Aiken's announcement that he's gay.
After spending several years declining to answer questions on the topic, former American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken has finally confirmed what everyone but his most deluded Claymate fans had already figured out: he's gay.
Ruben Studdard better have some deep pockets.
Clay Aiken apparently isn't the only former American Idol second-season finalist with some baby news.
Clay Aiken apparently plans on being a working father.
Clay Aiken is the father of a baby boy.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show