American Idol 2 News
Clay Aiken: 'Top Model' guest-judging experience was "interesting"
Former 'American Idol' runner-up Clay Aiken called a "spectacular" dad
Former American Idol champion Ruben Studdard is interested in competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Clay Aiken has confirmed he's parted ways with RCA Records. However according to the second-season American Idol runner-up, it was his decision to end the relationship with the recording label.
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
American Idol couple David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have ended their relationship.
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin now has enough children to field a family quartet.
Count American Idol judge Simon Cowell among those "shocked" by Clay Aiken's announcement that he's gay.
After spending several years declining to answer questions on the topic, former American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken has finally confirmed what everyone but his most deluded Claymate fans had already figured out: he's gay.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West check on wedding details in Paris
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home