American Idol 2 News
Former American Idol champion Ruben Studdard is interested in competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Clay Aiken has confirmed he's parted ways with RCA Records. However according to the second-season American Idol runner-up, it was his decision to end the relationship with the recording label.
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
American Idol couple David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have ended their relationship.
Former American Idol finalist Josh Gracin now has enough children to field a family quartet.
Count American Idol judge Simon Cowell among those "shocked" by Clay Aiken's announcement that he's gay.
After spending several years declining to answer questions on the topic, former American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken has finally confirmed what everyone but his most deluded Claymate fans had already figured out: he's gay.
Ruben Studdard better have some deep pockets.
Clay Aiken apparently isn't the only former American Idol second-season finalist with some baby news.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds