American Idol 2 News
Randy Jackson has launched a new record label and didn't have to look too far to ink his first artist.
Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken are reuniting for a cross-country concert tour.
Clay Aiken sorry for 'colorful' critique of 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert
Clay Aiken: 'Top Model' guest-judging experience was "interesting"
Former 'American Idol' runner-up Clay Aiken called a "spectacular" dad
Former American Idol champion Ruben Studdard is interested in competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars.
Clay Aiken has confirmed he's parted ways with RCA Records. However according to the second-season American Idol runner-up, it was his decision to end the relationship with the recording label.
Clay Aiken has reportedly been dropped by RCA Records, the label he signed with after finishing as American Idol's second-season runner-up in 2003.
Clay Aiken will reportedly be returning to reality television this spring -- however it won't be on the show that made him a household name.
American Idol couple David Cook and Kimberly Caldwell have ended their relationship.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy