American Idol 12 News
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon reportedly reached divorce settlement before her James Packer splitNovember 1, 2016
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon have reportedly reached a divorce settlement.
Mariah Carey and her fiance, James Packer, have reportedly called it quits on their relationship.
Nick Cannon has addressed rumors he slammed estranged wife Mariah Carey in his latest song.
Mariah's World, a new docu-reality series that will follow Mariah Carey in her career and personal life, has been picked up by E!.
Mariah Carey is reportedly getting her own reality show.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
Mariah Carey is engaged to Australian billionaire businessman James Packer.
Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved againMay 28, 2015
Mariah Carey is clearly a huge fan of American Idol -- NOT!
Nick Cannon reportedly isn't having trouble moving on from estranged wife Mariah Carey.
Nick Cannon has filed for divorce from wife Mariah Carey.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules arrested for leaving scene of fatal crash with tractor
- 'Dancing with the Stars' shocker: Heather Morris and pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy ousted after perfect score
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi and I have a lot of things to work on, we don't feel pressure to look perfect
- Caitlyn Jenner reacts to Kris Jenner's slamming of her memoir -- "I feel like the book is extraordinarily honest"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Jennifer Lopez says Alex Rodriguez romance started with random lunch run-in
- Normani Kordei -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity