American Idol 12 News
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon reportedly reached divorce settlement before her James Packer splitNovember 1, 2016
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon have reportedly reached a divorce settlement.
Mariah Carey and her fiance, James Packer, have reportedly called it quits on their relationship.
Nick Cannon has addressed rumors he slammed estranged wife Mariah Carey in his latest song.
Mariah's World, a new docu-reality series that will follow Mariah Carey in her career and personal life, has been picked up by E!.
Mariah Carey is reportedly getting her own reality show.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
Mariah Carey is engaged to Australian billionaire businessman James Packer.
Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved againMay 28, 2015
Mariah Carey is clearly a huge fan of American Idol -- NOT!
Nick Cannon reportedly isn't having trouble moving on from estranged wife Mariah Carey.
Nick Cannon has filed for divorce from wife Mariah Carey.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Charo and Rashad Jennings
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I may be dumping all 30 of my bachelorettes
- Tarek El Moussa on 'Flip or Flop' future with Christina El Moussa: "We haven't 100 percent made the decision"
- Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall go at it on 'The Bachelor'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast to reportedly include Heather Morris, 'The Real Housewives' star Erika Girardi
- 'The Bachelor' couples: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 2 bachelorettes, and who's his final pick?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly confirmed for cast
- Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama reportedly pass on 'Dancing with the Stars'