American Idol 12 News
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon reportedly reached divorce settlement before her James Packer splitNovember 1, 2016
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon have reportedly reached a divorce settlement.
Mariah Carey and her fiance, James Packer, have reportedly called it quits on their relationship.
Nick Cannon has addressed rumors he slammed estranged wife Mariah Carey in his latest song.
Mariah's World, a new docu-reality series that will follow Mariah Carey in her career and personal life, has been picked up by E!.
Mariah Carey is reportedly getting her own reality show.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
Mariah Carey is engaged to Australian billionaire businessman James Packer.
Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved againMay 28, 2015
Mariah Carey is clearly a huge fan of American Idol -- NOT!
Nick Cannon reportedly isn't having trouble moving on from estranged wife Mariah Carey.
Nick Cannon has filed for divorce from wife Mariah Carey.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"