American Idol 12 News
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon reportedly reached divorce settlement before her James Packer splitNovember 1, 2016
Mariah Carey and her ex Nick Cannon have reportedly reached a divorce settlement.
Mariah Carey and her fiance, James Packer, have reportedly called it quits on their relationship.
Nick Cannon has addressed rumors he slammed estranged wife Mariah Carey in his latest song.
Mariah's World, a new docu-reality series that will follow Mariah Carey in her career and personal life, has been picked up by E!.
Mariah Carey is reportedly getting her own reality show.
Former American Idol in-house mentor Jimmy Iovine has wed Liberty Ross.
Mariah Carey is engaged to Australian billionaire businessman James Packer.
Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved againMay 28, 2015
Mariah Carey is clearly a huge fan of American Idol -- NOT!
Nick Cannon reportedly isn't having trouble moving on from estranged wife Mariah Carey.
Nick Cannon has filed for divorce from wife Mariah Carey.
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"
- Corinne Olympios is bold, sexy, unique -- and full of surprises, admits 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals Season 24 premiere date
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner to appear in 'Ocean's 8' robbery movie
- 'Dancing with the Stars' dancers and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy kiss in steamy new photo
- Peta Murgatroyd wishes Maksim Chmerkovskiy happy birthday - "My true soul mate"
- Danielle Lombard gave me butterflies and I'm man enough to admit it, gushes 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall