American Idol 1
Kelly Clarkson says her husband Brandon Blackstock is not her other half. Full Story
Kelly Clarkson is always trying to "Breakaway" from negativity.
Justin Guarini is returning to TV -- sort of.
Kelly Clarkson has finally come clean about her history with Justin Guarini.
Kelly Clarkson became a wife to Brandon Blackstock and mother of three kids within one year, and while that may seem overwhelming, she's happier than ever.
Kelly Clarkson has hinted that her seventh album is on its way.
Kelly Clarkson gave a powerful rendition of British singer Sam Smith's hit single "Stay With Me" while performing at a free concert in Charlotte on Sunday.
Kelly Clarkson took to Twitter on Tuesday to gush about two landmarks -- having "made a human," and drinking her first glass of wine since giving birth.
Kelly Clarkson is a very proud new mother.
Kelly Clarkson has welcomed her first child into the world with husband Brandon Blackstock.
Kelly Clarkson has announced she's expecting a baby girl with husband Brandon Blackstock.
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about her pregnancy experience thus far and made it very clear she's not having an easy time.
Kelly Clarkson will be getting visits from some of her country music friends when Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale holiday special airs on NBC next month.
Kelly Clarkson is pregnant with her first child.
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's split: What happened?
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal
- 'The Bachelorette's Clint Arlis and JJ Lane not gay despite steamy "Brokeback Bachelor" promo clip
- 'The Biggest Loser' fifth-season winner Ali Vincent ties the knot
- Kylie Jenner confirms she is not pregnant!
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'