American Idol 1
Kelly Clarkson has opened up about her pregnancy experience thus far and made it very clear she's not having an easy time. Full Story
Kelly Clarkson will be getting visits from some of her country music friends when Kelly Clarkson's Cautionary Christmas Music Tale holiday special airs on NBC next month.
Kelly Clarkson is pregnant with her first child.
Kelly Clarkson has hinted she may be pregnant with new husband Brandon Blackstock's baby.
Kelly Clarkson has officially gone off the market.
Kelly Clarkson says she isn't upset she lost her chance to own a ring that belonged to English literature icon Jane Austen after United Kingdom donors matched her bid for it.
Kelly Clarkson has denied rumors she has decided to elope with fiance Brandon Blackstock because she's knocked up.
Kelly Clarkson is apparently ditching her previous plans to have a big fall wedding at home and eloping with fiance Brandon Blackstock instead.
Kelly Clarkson will release her first Christmas album, "Wrapped in Red," in October.
Justin Guarini says he is struggling financially and even skips meals to make sure his wife and kids get enough to eat.
Kelly Clarkson may lose a Jane Austen turquoise ring she acquired at auction last year after an anonymous donor contributed $155,000 toward a campaign to keep the author's ring in her native England.
Kelly Clarkson has bought a ring once owned by literary icon Jane Austen, but the British government won't let the original American Idol winner take it out of the United Kingdom.
Kelly Clarkson has denied reports she'll be serving as a judge for American Idol's thirteenth season.
Blake Shelton will be taking part in Kelly Clarkson's wedding in more ways than one.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 2)
- Khloe Kardashian to reportedly finally file for divorce from husband Lamar Odom today
- 'The X Factor' eliminates Restless Road, leaving Jeff Gutt, Carlito Olivero and Alex & Sierra to compete in finale
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' "loved one" Katie Collins talks (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 2)
- 'Survivor' renewed for 29th and 30th seasons by CBS
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminates "loved one" Katie Collins, sends Hayden Moss to Redemption Island
- Jenelle Evans reportedly expecting her second child, planned the pregnancy with new boyfriend
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)