When Women Rule the World News
American men can rejoice -- Fox apparently has little interest in giving viewers the chance to see women rule the world.
Fox is finally giving viewers a chance to see females reign supreme.
Fox has announced When Women Rule the World, a new reality series that will follow a group of strong-minded women as the run rough-shot over a group of unsuspecting men in a primitive Survivor-like society, is scheduled to premiere on Monday, March 3 at 8PM ET/PT.
Three years after its last attempt at a Temptation Island revival, Fox has announced plans to wade back into the reality television genre's more sensationalist waters with When Women Rule the World, the working title of a new reality series that will establish a matriarchal society and revive slavery.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E