Victoria Beckham: Coming to America
Fox Soccer Channel has announced the premiere of David Beckham's Soccer USA, a new docu-reality series that will follow the British-born footballer as he makes his American debut and plays his first season for Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Galaxy. Full Story
Victoria Beckham didn't have the time for her own NBC reality series, however her schedule apparently isn't so busy that she can't design dancing costumes for fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown.
His and her towels are commonplace, but his and her reality shows?
Two weeks after reports of that her decision to accompany soccer-star husband David Beckham on his unexpected recall back to England had put the previously announced six-episode NBC reality series that was supposed to chronicle her move to Los Angeles in jeopardy first surfaced, the network has confirmed that it has scrapped the former Spice Girl's series and will replace it with a one-shot reality special.
Family comes before fame and fortune -- even if you're former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, who has reportedly put filming her six-episode NBC docu-reality series on hold because her soccer-star husband David Beckham has been recalled from their new home in Los Angeles to play for the English national soccer team.
Formally confirming reports that began emerging earlier this week, NBC has announced that it has signed former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham to a reality TV show deal that will give viewers an inside look at her "glamorous life" with soccer-star husband David Beckham.
Former Spice Girl Victory Beckham, now a Los Angeles resident, has signed a multimillion-dollar deal with NBC to host her own reality show.
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance to music as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show
- Grant Kemp allegedly dumped long-term girlfriend for 'The Bachelorette' fame
- Ginger Zee: 'Dancing with the Stars' will make me a better woman, meteorologist, wife and mother
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It felt like Jordan Rodgers and I were boyfriend and girlfriend on Night 1
- Erin Andrews to host 2016 CMT Music Awards with J.J. Watt
- Anne Hathaway deletes post criticizing Kardashians
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and fiance Maksim Chmerkovskiy reportedly expecting first baby
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley to host 2016 CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton tries sushi for the first time on 'The Tonight Show'
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Alisan Porter on 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- Christina Aguilera and Ariana Grande perform duet in 'The Voice' finale
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I really mean it when I say this is the most dramatic season in history
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale