Victoria Beckham: Coming to America
Fox Soccer Channel has announced the premiere of David Beckham's Soccer USA, a new docu-reality series that will follow the British-born footballer as he makes his American debut and plays his first season for Major League Soccer's Los Angeles Galaxy. Full Story
Victoria Beckham didn't have the time for her own NBC reality series, however her schedule apparently isn't so busy that she can't design dancing costumes for fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown.
His and her towels are commonplace, but his and her reality shows?
Two weeks after reports of that her decision to accompany soccer-star husband David Beckham on his unexpected recall back to England had put the previously announced six-episode NBC reality series that was supposed to chronicle her move to Los Angeles in jeopardy first surfaced, the network has confirmed that it has scrapped the former Spice Girl's series and will replace it with a one-shot reality special.
Family comes before fame and fortune -- even if you're former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham, who has reportedly put filming her six-episode NBC docu-reality series on hold because her soccer-star husband David Beckham has been recalled from their new home in Los Angeles to play for the English national soccer team.
Formally confirming reports that began emerging earlier this week, NBC has announced that it has signed former Spice Girl Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham to a reality TV show deal that will give viewers an inside look at her "glamorous life" with soccer-star husband David Beckham.
Former Spice Girl Victory Beckham, now a Los Angeles resident, has signed a multimillion-dollar deal with NBC to host her own reality show.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly dating businessman and 'The Profit' star Marcus Lemonis
- Gwen Stefani makes first public appearance since announcing divorce with Gavin Rossdale
- 'Dancing with the Stars' signs on Internet sensation Hayes Grier and Crown-winning jockey Victor Espinoza
- 'America's Next Top Model' sends Stefano Churchill packing
- Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner share similar pouts
- 'America's Got Talent' sends last seven acts through to semifinals
- 'Big Brother' HoH Austin Matelson keeps nominations the same after Vanessa Rousso wins Power of Veto
- 'The Bachelor's new star Ben Higgins turns to Sean Lowe for advice
- Jenelle Evans slams ex-fiance over Ashley Madison account
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reveals his celebrity crush and dating dealbreaker
- Paula Deen reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Josh Duggar enters rehab after porn star Danica Dillon talks "terrifying" and "traumatic" sexual encounters
- 'The Biggest Loser' is losing host Alison Sweeney after 13 seasons
- 'Dancing with the Stars' adds Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys to Season 21 cast