True Beauty News
Liz Parada, a 31-year-old model from Hollywood, FL, became the fifth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series.
David Palmer, a 24-year-old DJ/astrologer from Huntington Beach, CA, became the fourth contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Regina Villano, a 22-year-old teen pageant queen from Tabernacle, NJ, was disqualified from True Beauty's second season during last night's episode after she violated the ABC reality competition's rules by using a cell phone.
Michael Allen, a 25-year-old actor/model from Miami, FL, became the second contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
JD Scott a 26-year-old real estate agent from Los Angeles, CA, became the first contestant eliminated from True Beauty's second season during last night's premiere broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
ABC has revealed the identities of the male and female contestants competing on True Beauty's second season, which will premiere Monday, May 31 at 10PM ET/PT.
ABC announced it has renewed True Beauty for a second season.
Julia Anderson proved that consistency can pay off, as the 23-year-old magician's assistant from Dallas, TX was crowned as "America's Most Beautiful Person" during ABC's Monday night broadcast of the finale of its True Beauty beauty competition.
After narrowly avoiding elimination in her first visit to True Beauty's Hall of Beauty elimination gallery, Laura Leigh wasn't as lucky in her second trip, resulting in her departure from the ABC beauty competition during Monday night's broadcast.
Ray Seitz, a 29-year-old artist from San Diego, CA,was revealed to be the sixth contestant to be eliminated from True Beauty during Tuesday's broadcast of the ABC beauty competition.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce
- Savannah Chrisley: "Very scary" car accident has "put a lot of things into perspective"
- Blake Shelton calls Gwen Stefani the "hottest date" at People's Choice Awards
- Kristin Cavallari defends husband Jay Cutler against fat-shamers
- Corinne Olympios offended by GoFundMe account to "free" her nanny Raquel: "This isn't a joke anymore"
- Jordan Rodgers and Aaron Rodgers' family strife reportedly over belief Olivia Munn's dating NFL star for wrong reasons
- People's Choice Awards 2017 go to 'The Voice,' Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Fifth Harmony & Jennifer Lopez
- Zayn Malik gets new "love" tattoo amid Gigi Hadid engagement rumors
- Alicia Keys defends wearing makeup for photoshoot -- "I get to choose"