Top Design 1 News
Matt Lorenz, a 32-year-old from Comfrey, MN, was crowned the winner of Bravo's Top Design during last night's finale of the reality competition series' first season. The head of interior design at Darcy R. Bonner and Associates bested Carisa Perez-Fuentes, a 26-year-old interior design student from Highland Park, NJ, to take the crown.
John Gray probably made some enemies due to the way he acted on last week's premiere of Top Design, but during the second episode of Bravo's new reality competition series, the 40-year-old offers an explanation for his unruly behavior: he's taking medication to treat HIV.
Bravo announced the identities of the 12 aspiring interior designers who will compete on Top Design, the network's new Project Runway and Top Chef-like interior design reality competition series. The ten-episode series will premiere on Wednesday, January 31 at 11PM ET/PT -- immediately after Top Chef 2's finale -- before moving into Top Chef's Wednesdays at 10PM ET/PT time period beginning February 7.
Bravo has announced that Todd Oldham will host Top Design, the network's new Project Runway and Top Chef-like interior design reality competition series.
Bravo has announced that it has picked up Top Designer, a new ten episode Project Runway-like reality competition series that will search for America's next great interior designer.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates frontrunners Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson after U-Turn
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"