Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
Fashion guru Tim Gunn thinks that he has found his perfect match in a co-host for the second season of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. Full Story
Bravo has announced Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's second season, which will continue to follow the Project Runway fashion guru as he helps hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals, will premiere Thursday, October 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo announced it has tapped fashion expert and personal stylist Gretta Monahan to replace Veronica Webb as Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's host for the reality show's second season.
Veronica Webb has confirmed that she will not be returning as a host for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style.
Project Runway isn't mentioned anywhere in "Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste & Style," which should come as a surprise considering the book's author is the Bravo reality competition series' well-known fashion guru.
Tim Gunn promises his new Tim Gunn's Guide to Style reality series is different from all the other fashion makeover shows already on television.
Bravo has announced that Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature the Project Runway fashion guru helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals, will premiere on Thursday, September 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced that Veronica Webb will serve as Tim Gunn's co-host on the fashion guru's Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature the Project Runway star as he helps hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
Bravo announced that casting has begun for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature Project Runway star Tim Gunn helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
First Project Runway star Tim Gunn got his own TV show, now he's getting a new job. Liz Claiborne Inc. has announced that, after spending the last 23 years at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City, Gunn will become the company's new chief creative officer.
Bravo announced today that it has signed a production deal for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature Project Runway star Tim Gunn helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments