Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
Fashion guru Tim Gunn thinks that he has found his perfect match in a co-host for the second season of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. Full Story
Bravo has announced Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's second season, which will continue to follow the Project Runway fashion guru as he helps hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals, will premiere Thursday, October 2 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo announced it has tapped fashion expert and personal stylist Gretta Monahan to replace Veronica Webb as Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's host for the reality show's second season.
Veronica Webb has confirmed that she will not be returning as a host for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style.
Project Runway isn't mentioned anywhere in "Tim Gunn: A Guide to Quality, Taste & Style," which should come as a surprise considering the book's author is the Bravo reality competition series' well-known fashion guru.
Tim Gunn promises his new Tim Gunn's Guide to Style reality series is different from all the other fashion makeover shows already on television.
Bravo has announced that Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature the Project Runway fashion guru helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals, will premiere on Thursday, September 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced that Veronica Webb will serve as Tim Gunn's co-host on the fashion guru's Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature the Project Runway star as he helps hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
Bravo announced that casting has begun for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature Project Runway star Tim Gunn helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
First Project Runway star Tim Gunn got his own TV show, now he's getting a new job. Liz Claiborne Inc. has announced that, after spending the last 23 years at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City, Gunn will become the company's new chief creative officer.
Bravo announced today that it has signed a production deal for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, a new reality series that will feature Project Runway star Tim Gunn helping hapless fashion dilemmas transform into stylish individuals.
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy
- Khloe Kardashian files for divorce from Lamar Odom again
- Jade Roper, 'The Bachelor' and 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Nick Viall, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Blake Shelton buys Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol property -- "I have a plan brewing"
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- Khloe Kardashian gives breakup advice: "Every day will get better"
- Chad Johnson -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West threaten to sue former bodyguard
- 'Flip or Flop' to premiere fifth season next month on HGTV
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev dating 'Chicago Med' star Torrey DeVitto
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher denies she spoke to Jordan Rodgers prior to the show