'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
MTV has announced that 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave, a documentary mini-series chronicling the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro during the months, weeks and days prior to their wedding, will premiere on Wednesday, January 21st at 10:30 PM (ET/PT) after the 10:00 PM second season premiere of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
Following in the footsteps of its success with celebrity couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Newlyweds, MTV has announced that is is partnering with actress/model Carmen Electra and her fiance Dave Navarro to produce their own similar series.
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: If we weren't going to work out, we would've split already
- Nick Viall: I don't focus my energy on whether people think I'm 'The Bachelorette' villain
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe asks fiance Shawn Booth if HE wants to date potential Bachelor Ben Higgins
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth -- Would they televise their wedding?
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: My family thought I was joking when I told them Kaitlyn Bristowe didn't pick me
- Demi Lovato's pet dog dies in an accident
- 'America's Got Talent' judges make another round of cuts with guest Marlon Wayans
- Nick Viall: I didn't want an explanation from Kaitlyn Bristowe for her mid-proposal dumping
- Khloe Kardashian: I miss Lamar Odom "every day"