'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
MTV has announced that 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave, a documentary mini-series chronicling the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro during the months, weeks and days prior to their wedding, will premiere on Wednesday, January 21st at 10:30 PM (ET/PT) after the 10:00 PM second season premiere of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
Following in the footsteps of its success with celebrity couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Newlyweds, MTV has announced that is is partnering with actress/model Carmen Electra and her fiance Dave Navarro to produce their own similar series.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)