'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
MTV has announced that 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave, a documentary mini-series chronicling the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro during the months, weeks and days prior to their wedding, will premiere on Wednesday, January 21st at 10:30 PM (ET/PT) after the 10:00 PM second season premiere of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
Following in the footsteps of its success with celebrity couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Newlyweds, MTV has announced that is is partnering with actress/model Carmen Electra and her fiance Dave Navarro to produce their own similar series.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"