'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
MTV has announced that 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave, a documentary mini-series chronicling the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro during the months, weeks and days prior to their wedding, will premiere on Wednesday, January 21st at 10:30 PM (ET/PT) after the 10:00 PM second season premiere of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
Following in the footsteps of its success with celebrity couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Newlyweds, MTV has announced that is is partnering with actress/model Carmen Electra and her fiance Dave Navarro to produce their own similar series.
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- JoJo Fletcher: I wonder if 'The Bachelorette' suitor James Taylor warned me about Jordan Rodgers because he's insecure
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Jordan Rodgers talks relationship with older brother Aaron Rodgers: "It's complicated, I'll say that"
- Chad Johnson: I'm "still talking" to Robby Hayes' ex Hope Higginbotham, half of 'The Bachelorette' cast are cheaters
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Luke Pell and I had PASSION, gushes 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher -- "I'm sorry Dad but it was HOTT!"
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold