'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
Rock star Dave Navarro and his Hollywood wife, Carmen Electra, have announced an "amicable separation" after 2 1/2 years of marriage.
MTV has announced that 'Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen & Dave, a documentary mini-series chronicling the lives of Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro during the months, weeks and days prior to their wedding, will premiere on Wednesday, January 21st at 10:30 PM (ET/PT) after the 10:00 PM second season premiere of Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson's Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica.
Following in the footsteps of its success with celebrity couple Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey's Newlyweds, MTV has announced that is is partnering with actress/model Carmen Electra and her fiance Dave Navarro to produce their own similar series.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews finally set a wedding date!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 2)
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 girls as Sarina-Joi Crowe dubbed the best girl singer and Tyanna Jones delivers top vocal of the night
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly