The X Factor News
Kelly Rowland says former Destiny's Child members Beyonce and Michelle Williams are her soul mates.
Kelly Rowland has married her manager Tim Witherspoon in Costa Rica.
Simon Cowell appears to have taken to fatherhood, despite his previous assertions that he would never have kids.
Demi Lovato has opened up about her troubled past and continued struggle with bipolar disorder.
Simon Cowell: I regret my Lauren Silverman affair, but the result of it steered me from going down a bad pathApril 8, 2014
Simon Cowell admits he's not proud of the fact his relationship with now-girlfriend Lauren Silverman began as an affair when she was married to his former close friend Andrew Silverman.
Demi Lovato is ready to fight a recent leak of photos that show her nude and in bed with on and off beau Wilmer Valderrama.
Demi Lovato, who has struggled with bulimia in the past, has taken issue with Lady Gaga's outrageous SXSW performance, which featured the singer having an artist vomit paint onto her body.
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' victory: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions
- Jordin Sparks appears to bash ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo in new mixtape
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale