The X Factor News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone have broken up.
Britney Spears has a new man in her life.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to perform dozens of Las Vegas concerts over the next two years.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner reunites with A$AP Rocky in Paris
- Gavin Rossdale: Divorcing Gwen Stefani "was completely opposite" of what I wanted
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star Josh Altman and wife Heather Bilyeu celebrate baby shower
- Jennifer Lopez spends time in the studio with her twins
- Danielle Lombard -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)