The X Factor News
Demi Lovato celebrates three years sober, says she wouldn't be alive without boyfriend Wilmer ValderramaMarch 16, 2015
Demi Lovato is apparently in a great place physically, mentally and emotionally.
Demi Lovato was rushed to the hospital this week and is currently recovering.
Demi Lovato nearly returned to rehab for an eating disorder in summer 2013.
Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone have broken up.
Britney Spears has a new man in her life.
Jennifer Lopez is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to perform dozens of Las Vegas concerts over the next two years.
Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman's relationship is reportedly getting stale and The X Factor creator is looking for a way out.
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are reportedly still together.
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks to compete on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Mama June Shannon's daughters talk weight-loss surgeries and results: She "doesn't realize how small she is"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly signs on Simone Biles and Mr. T for Season 24 celebrity cast
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes? Who is his winning pick?