The X Factor News
Kelly Rowland has married her manager Tim Witherspoon in Costa Rica.
Simon Cowell appears to have taken to fatherhood, despite his previous assertions that he would never have kids.
Demi Lovato has opened up about her troubled past and continued struggle with bipolar disorder.
Simon Cowell: I regret my Lauren Silverman affair, but the result of it steered me from going down a bad pathApril 8, 2014
Simon Cowell admits he's not proud of the fact his relationship with now-girlfriend Lauren Silverman began as an affair when she was married to his former close friend Andrew Silverman.
Demi Lovato is ready to fight a recent leak of photos that show her nude and in bed with on and off beau Wilmer Valderrama.
Demi Lovato, who has struggled with bulimia in the past, has taken issue with Lady Gaga's outrageous SXSW performance, which featured the singer having an artist vomit paint onto her body.
Simon Cowell dished on parenthood and wanting to have more children in his first interview since welcoming his first son, Eric, on Valentine's Day.
Simon Cowell has become a first-time father.
Simon Cowell must be anxiously awaiting the birth of his first child.
Demi Lovato knows a thing or two about going to rehab, so when Selena Gomez faced troubles of her own, the singer urged her friend to get help.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon