The X Factor (Season 1) News
Cheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for her second season salary, which the former judge claims her contract specified she'd be paid even in the event she was fired from the show.
Rachel Crow has gone from bawling tears of sadness to crying tears of joy.
British television personality Simon Cowell says he hasn't seen his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy since before Christmas and likely won't wed her as planned.
The X Factor finalists Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and "Astro" Brian Bradley have signed recording contracts with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Melanie Amaro has inked a recording contract with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Melanie Amaro showed up unexpectedly at Scutto's Pizza and Pasta in Sunrise, Fla., on New Year's Eve to check out the "Melanie Amaro Pizza."
The runner-up in the U.S. television talent contest "X Factor" says he'll always have a soft spot for his Ohio hometown now that fame and fortune beckon.
Simon Cowell's venture with Sony Music brought the television impresario $42 million this year, British financial documents revealed.
Melanie Amaro was crowned The X Factor's champion and claimed the $5 million recording contract and the opportunity to star in her own Pepsi commercial during the new Fox reality singing competition's live finale on Thursday night.
- Khloe Kardashian: French Montana and I can't have sex so I torture him every day
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'