The X Factor (Season 1) News
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Cheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for her second season salary, which the former judge claims her contract specified she'd be paid even in the event she was fired from the show.
Rachel Crow has gone from bawling tears of sadness to crying tears of joy.
British television personality Simon Cowell says he hasn't seen his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy since before Christmas and likely won't wed her as planned.
The X Factor finalists Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and "Astro" Brian Bradley have signed recording contracts with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Melanie Amaro has inked a recording contract with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Melanie Amaro showed up unexpectedly at Scutto's Pizza and Pasta in Sunrise, Fla., on New Year's Eve to check out the "Melanie Amaro Pizza."
The runner-up in the U.S. television talent contest "X Factor" says he'll always have a soft spot for his Ohio hometown now that fame and fortune beckon.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic