The X Factor (Season 1) News
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Cheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for her second season salary, which the former judge claims her contract specified she'd be paid even in the event she was fired from the show.
Rachel Crow has gone from bawling tears of sadness to crying tears of joy.
British television personality Simon Cowell says he hasn't seen his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy since before Christmas and likely won't wed her as planned.
The X Factor finalists Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and "Astro" Brian Bradley have signed recording contracts with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Melanie Amaro has inked a recording contract with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Melanie Amaro showed up unexpectedly at Scutto's Pizza and Pasta in Sunrise, Fla., on New Year's Eve to check out the "Melanie Amaro Pizza."
The runner-up in the U.S. television talent contest "X Factor" says he'll always have a soft spot for his Ohio hometown now that fame and fortune beckon.
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- Gigi Hadid parties with Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Zayn Malik and A-list celebs at huge 21st birthday bash
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer