The X Factor (Season 1) News
Simone Battle's death has been ruled a suicide.
Simone Battle, who competed on The X Factor in 2011, is dead at age 25 from an apparent suicide.
Cheryl Cole is suing The X Factor for her second season salary, which the former judge claims her contract specified she'd be paid even in the event she was fired from the show.
Rachel Crow has gone from bawling tears of sadness to crying tears of joy.
British television personality Simon Cowell says he hasn't seen his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy since before Christmas and likely won't wed her as planned.
The X Factor finalists Chris Rene, Marcus Canty and "Astro" Brian Bradley have signed recording contracts with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Melanie Amaro has inked a recording contract with Epic Records, the record label which is under the leadership of The X Factor judge and music producer L.A. Reid.
Melanie Amaro showed up unexpectedly at Scutto's Pizza and Pasta in Sunrise, Fla., on New Year's Eve to check out the "Melanie Amaro Pizza."
The runner-up in the U.S. television talent contest "X Factor" says he'll always have a soft spot for his Ohio hometown now that fame and fortune beckon.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case