The Voice News
'The Voice' recap: Top 12 artists perform -- Billy Gilman, Ali Caldwell & Brendan Fletcher blow away coachesNovember 15, 2016
The Voice's eleventh-season Top 12 artists performed for home viewer votes on Monday night's live show and the talent was out of this world.
Adam Levine shares photo with wife Behati Prinsloo and new daughter Dusty Rose -- "Everything I need"November 14, 2016
Adam Levine has taken to social media to share a beachside photo with his family, wife Behati Prinsloo and newborn daughter Dusty Rose.
Miley Cyrus joined her fiance Liam Hemsworth at a family birthday party over the weekend.
'The Voice' determines Top 12 artists after 20 hopefuls perform live and face real-time voting and resultsNovember 8, 2016
The Voice narrowed down the Top 20 field of artists to only 12 survivors during Monday night's broadcast of Season 11's "The Live Playoffs" on NBC.
The Voice has signed on Garth Brooks as a key adviser for Season 11's first live show.
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani reportedly have the wedding ball rolling!
The Voice's Season 12 premiere date has been set by NBC.
Adam Levine has revealed that Ellen DeGeneres "basically" named his daughter.
Gwen Stefani says her divorce from Gavin Rossdale was an "embarrassing" experience.
Gwen Stefani apparently views her one-year romantic relationship with Blake Shelton as a blessing.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice