The Voice News
Christina Aguilera and Ariana Grande will duet on season finale of The Voice tonight.
'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to meMay 23, 2016
The Voice eliminee Bryan Bautista talks about his time on the show -- including why he was relieved to go home, and whether it was easier or more difficult for him to go out after singing such an emotional and vulnerable song like "Hurt" by his coach Christina Aguilera.
Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton delighted fans by posing for a "baby bump" photo.
'The Voice's Paxton Ingram: The "wildest decision I've ever made" was on the show, but magical stuff resultedMay 23, 2016
The Voice eliminee Paxton Ingram talks about his time on the show and what's next for him -- including whether he has any regrets and why he believes coach Blake Shelton was "the ultimate" coach and his "kindred spirit."
Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani brought their romance to the 2016 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night.
Shalyah Fearing: Being stolen twice made me question if I belonged on 'The Voice,' but I'd never give upMay 20, 2016
Shalyah Fearing talks about her time on The Voice -- including how she felt after being eliminated and whether she found motivation to deliver awesome performances in order to make her former coaches regret letting her go in earlier rounds of the competition.
Adam Levine and Maroon 5 will not be performing in North Carolina following the recent passing of the state's controversial House Bill 2, nicknamed the "bathroom bill."
Whitney Houston's hologram will not appear on next week's finale of The Voice after a clip of the duet with Christina Aguilera leaked this week.
Blake Shelton is opening up about his "odd" romance with Gwen Stefani.
Mary Sarah Gross: I took a step of faith on 'The Voice' and had to be uncomfortable in order to growMay 18, 2016
Mary Sarah talks about her time on The Voice and working with coach Blake Shelton -- including whether she saw her elimination coming and what advice she'd give to a future contestant based on her own experience.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction