The Voice News
Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim on upcoming 'The Voice' Battle: We couldn't slack off just because we turned four chairsOctober 10, 2016
Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim will be memorable on The Voice because very few duos make it far on the show, so how are they feeling heading into the "Battle Round?"
Blaine Long: I originally wanted to be on Alicia Keys' team, but I know Blake Shelton will fight for me on 'The Voice'October 10, 2016
Blaine Long was a big hit when he performed "Have a Little Faith in Me" for his Blind Audition, but the singer had no idea what to expect from the competition after that.
Josette Diaz: I was so nervous for my 'The Voice' audition but Miley Cyrus choosing me was a dream come trueOctober 10, 2016
Josette Diaz is opening up about her Blind Audition, including whether she was warned beforehand Miley Cyrus was the only coach remaining with an open spot on her Season 11 team.
Gavin Rossdale has had "enough" and is ready to move on from his highly-publicized divorce from Gwen Stefani.
Belle Jewel Lyon, Charity Bowden, Jonathan "JSoul" Guilfoyle, and Tarra Layne Birdsall talk 'The Voice' Blind Auditions -- What fans didn't see!October 10, 2016
Belle Jewel Lyon, Charity Bowden, Jonathan "JSoul" Guilfoyle, and Tarra Layne Birdsall all advanced to The Voice's "Battle Round," but no one got to see their full Blind Auditions!
Alicia Keys held a special concert in Times Square on Sunday that also featured a performance of "Empire State of Mind" alongside Jay Z.
Johnny Rez, an artist on The Voice coach Adam Levine's team, has revealed whether there was anything Blake Shelton could have said to win him over in the Blind Auditions.
Kylie Rothfield: The "Battle Round" is really intense on 'The Voice,' definitely expect some surprises!October 7, 2016
Kylie Rothfield made it to The Voice's upcoming "Battle Round" after joining coach Alicia Keys' team, which she feels is a massive, exciting accomplishment in itself.
Courtney Harrell: Why I made the surprising choice to join Blake Shelton's 'The Voice' team over Alicia KeysOctober 7, 2016
Courtney Harrell earned "mad respect" from The Voice coach Blake Shelton, but her Blind Audition and touching story actually brought Alicia Keys to tears. So why did the artist join "Team Blake?"
Maye Thomas: I want to be loud and unapologetic like Miley Cyrus, but I freaked out before my 'The Voice' BattleOctober 7, 2016
Maye Thomas, an artist on newbie coach Miley Cyrus' team, has opened up about her mindset going into The Voice's famous "Battle Round."
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 1)
- Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team instead
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray house-hunting for first home together
- Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weird
- Caitlyn Jenner becomes a grandparent again -- daughter Cassandra Marino welcomes third child!
- Teresa Giudice on upcoming Joe Giudice wedding anniversary -- "We're doing something right"
- Kendall Jenner reveals past crush on Justin Bieber
- Vanilla Ice's wife Laura Van Winkle files for divorce
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaways divided into three new tribes, Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor voted out of game