The Voice (Season 3) News
The Voice determined its remaining 10 Knockout Round winners during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
Cee Lo Green has denied a woman's accusation that The Voice coach sexually assaulted her.
The Voice determined 10 of its 20 Knockout Round winners, who will advance as finalists to the live shows, during Monday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
Cee Lo Green is teaming up with The Muppets for a holiday special called Cee Lo's Magic Moment.
The Voice determined the last of its 40 "knockout" round semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
The Voice is done discovering its newest batch of voices.
Simon Cowell is apparently pissed off at NBC for putting an episode of The Voice directly up against Fox's Wednesday night premiere of The X Factor's second season.
The Voice is going after The X Factor.
NBC has announced the third season of The Voice, which will premiere on Monday, September 10, will feature two new format-altering twists.
The Voice will reportedly be setting its sights on Simon Cowell's The X Factor this fall.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'