The Voice (Season 3) News
The Voice determined 10 of its 20 Knockout Round winners, who will advance as finalists to the live shows, during Monday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
Cee Lo Green is teaming up with The Muppets for a holiday special called Cee Lo's Magic Moment.
The Voice determined the last of its 40 "knockout" round semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
The Voice is done discovering its newest batch of voices.
Simon Cowell is apparently pissed off at NBC for putting an episode of The Voice directly up against Fox's Wednesday night premiere of The X Factor's second season.
The Voice is going after The X Factor.
NBC has announced the third season of The Voice, which will premiere on Monday, September 10, will feature two new format-altering twists.
The Voice will reportedly be setting its sights on Simon Cowell's The X Factor this fall.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition