The Voice (Season 3) News
The Voice determined the last of its 40 "knockout" round semifinalists during Tuesday night's broadcast of the NBC reality singing competition's third season.
The Voice is done discovering its newest batch of voices.
Simon Cowell is apparently pissed off at NBC for putting an episode of The Voice directly up against Fox's Wednesday night premiere of The X Factor's second season.
The Voice is going after The X Factor.
NBC has announced the third season of The Voice, which will premiere on Monday, September 10, will feature two new format-altering twists.
The Voice will reportedly be setting its sights on Simon Cowell's The X Factor this fall.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Tony Dovolani on NeNe Leakes tiff: My comments were taken out of context, it's tough to be portrayed as a villain
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: There was never a moment I doubted the judges' advice
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network