The Two Coreys News
Canadian-born 1980s film star Corey Haim was left out of the "In Memoriam" tribute at Sunday's Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles did not include the late actor Corey Haim in its In Memoriam segment, drawing criticism from actor Corey Feldman.
There were a few contributing factors that apparently led to Corey Haim's death, however none of them were drug-related.
Corey Haim reportedly obtained a lot of prescription pills from a lot of different doctors prior to his death last month.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office Thursday issued a death certificate for former "The Two Coreys" star Corey Haim and listed the cause of the actor's death as deferred.
Corey Haim had apparently hoped to give viewers a glimpse into his struggles with sobering up via a new reality series.
Corey Feldman posted a letter telling his late best friend Corey Haim how much he misses him on the day a funeral was held for the actor in Toronto.
About 200 family members and friends attended Tuesday's funeral for former child star Corey Haim at the Steeles Memorial Chapel in his hometown of Toronto.
U.S. actor Corey Feldman says he doesn't plan to attend the funeral of his best friend and fellow former child actor and "The Two Coreys" star, Corey Haim, in Toronto Tuesday.
California Attorney General Jerry Brown says the death of actor Corey Haim appears to be connected to a prescription drug ring operating in the state.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon