The Two Coreys News
Canadian-born 1980s film star Corey Haim was left out of the "In Memoriam" tribute at Sunday's Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles.
The Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles did not include the late actor Corey Haim in its In Memoriam segment, drawing criticism from actor Corey Feldman.
There were a few contributing factors that apparently led to Corey Haim's death, however none of them were drug-related.
Corey Haim reportedly obtained a lot of prescription pills from a lot of different doctors prior to his death last month.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office Thursday issued a death certificate for former "The Two Coreys" star Corey Haim and listed the cause of the actor's death as deferred.
Corey Haim had apparently hoped to give viewers a glimpse into his struggles with sobering up via a new reality series.
Corey Feldman posted a letter telling his late best friend Corey Haim how much he misses him on the day a funeral was held for the actor in Toronto.
About 200 family members and friends attended Tuesday's funeral for former child star Corey Haim at the Steeles Memorial Chapel in his hometown of Toronto.
U.S. actor Corey Feldman says he doesn't plan to attend the funeral of his best friend and fellow former child actor and "The Two Coreys" star, Corey Haim, in Toronto Tuesday.
California Attorney General Jerry Brown says the death of actor Corey Haim appears to be connected to a prescription drug ring operating in the state.
- 'The Voice' crowns tenth-season champion
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I really mean it when I say this is the most dramatic season in history