The Real Gilligan's Island News
Reality producer Mike Fleiss' Next Entertainment has begun casting for The Real Gilligan's Island, TBS' upcoming reality show adaptation of the classic 1960's sitcom.
Cable's TBS network has announced that The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss, who at this point is probably closing in on Mark Burnett for the title of the busiest reality show producer in Hollywood, has signed on to executive produce the network's previously announced reality show adaptation of the classic Gilligan's Island sitcom.
In one of the wackiest reality projects yet, TBS Superstation has announced that it is launching production on a reality TV version of the classic Gilligan's Island series. The series will air in Fall 2004.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'