The Real Gilligan's Island News
Reality producer Mike Fleiss' Next Entertainment has begun casting for The Real Gilligan's Island, TBS' upcoming reality show adaptation of the classic 1960's sitcom.
Cable's TBS network has announced that The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss, who at this point is probably closing in on Mark Burnett for the title of the busiest reality show producer in Hollywood, has signed on to executive produce the network's previously announced reality show adaptation of the classic Gilligan's Island sitcom.
In one of the wackiest reality projects yet, TBS Superstation has announced that it is launching production on a reality TV version of the classic Gilligan's Island series. The series will air in Fall 2004.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy clarifies home "intruder" was actually "civil dispute" with police and former owner
- Chris Soules deletes Instagram account after fatal accident and jail release
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Jamie Otis and husband Doug Hehner reveal sex of their baby
- Exclusive: Shamir Arzeno talks 'The Amazing Race' -- "The power of editing definitely augments reality"
- 'The Voice' eliminates Troy Ramey from Gwen Stefani's team after America saves Mark Isaiah
- Chris Soules released from jail on $10,000 bond after allegedly fleeing scene of fatal accident, victim identified
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina El Moussa's 'Flip or Flop' returning for extended seventh season on HGTV in December
- Jenna Dewan reveals details on her first night with Channing Tatum
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy calls Heather Morris exit "crazy" -- I'm pissed and it's so wrong!