The Real Gilligan's Island News
Reality producer Mike Fleiss' Next Entertainment has begun casting for The Real Gilligan's Island, TBS' upcoming reality show adaptation of the classic 1960's sitcom.
Cable's TBS network has announced that The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss, who at this point is probably closing in on Mark Burnett for the title of the busiest reality show producer in Hollywood, has signed on to executive produce the network's previously announced reality show adaptation of the classic Gilligan's Island sitcom.
In one of the wackiest reality projects yet, TBS Superstation has announced that it is launching production on a reality TV version of the classic Gilligan's Island series. The series will air in Fall 2004.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 winners
- 'The Voice' crowns tenth-season champion
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"