HOME > The Next Food Network Star > The Next Food Network Star 4 > The Next Food Network Star 4 News
The Next Food Network Star 4 News
American chef and Food Network workhorse Bobby Flay, who unabashedly loves food and mentoring, says the network's next star must have the same passions.
Food Network has announced Will Work for Food, a new reality series hosted by former The Next Food Network Star fourth-season finalist Adam Gertler, will premiere Monday, January 19 at 8:30PM ET/PT.
He didn't win the competition, but Food Network has announced it's still giving The Next Food Network Star fourth-season finalist Adam Gertler his own television show.
Food Network's website spoiler was spot on, as Aaron McCargo Jr. was revealed to be The Next Food Network Star's fourth-season winner during last night's pre-taped finale broadcast of the culinary competition series.
Food Network has apparently spoiled The Next Food Network Star's fourth-season finale by prematurely revealing the winner on its own website.
None of the remaining finalists were eliminated during last night's The Next Food Network Star penultimate fourth-season broadcast -- meaning for the first time ever on the show, three contestants will compete for the reality competition series' grand prize instead of just two.
The Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Food Network Star's fourth season, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Food Network announced it has ordered a fourth season of The Next Food Network Star -- and for the first time, will hold open casting calls to find amateur or professional chefs looking to compete for the chance at their own Food Network television show.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"