The Next Food Network Star 4
American chef and Food Network workhorse Bobby Flay, who unabashedly loves food and mentoring, says the network's next star must have the same passions. Full Story
Food Network has announced Will Work for Food, a new reality series hosted by former The Next Food Network Star fourth-season finalist Adam Gertler, will premiere Monday, January 19 at 8:30PM ET/PT.
He didn't win the competition, but Food Network has announced it's still giving The Next Food Network Star fourth-season finalist Adam Gertler his own television show.
Food Network's website spoiler was spot on, as Aaron McCargo Jr. was revealed to be The Next Food Network Star's fourth-season winner during last night's pre-taped finale broadcast of the culinary competition series.
Food Network has apparently spoiled The Next Food Network Star's fourth-season finale by prematurely revealing the winner on its own website.
None of the remaining finalists were eliminated during last night's The Next Food Network Star penultimate fourth-season broadcast -- meaning for the first time ever on the show, three contestants will compete for the reality competition series' grand prize instead of just two.
The Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Food Network Star's fourth season, which is scheduled to premiere Sunday, June 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
The Food Network announced it has ordered a fourth season of The Next Food Network Star -- and for the first time, will hold open casting calls to find amateur or professional chefs looking to compete for the chance at their own Food Network television show.
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- JoJo Fletcher, 'The Bachelorette' and 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Jordan Rodgers: Derek Peth watched every 'The Bachelorette' season and scripted everything he was going to say
- 'The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher: I had an anxiety attack in Buenos Aires that only foreshadowed my emotions to come
- 'American Idol' Season 3 contestant John Stevens hit by van and suffered fractured skull
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' producer Mike Fleiss: You'll see multiple engagements on this season!
- 'Coupled' star Michelle Tam split from her child's father again after fairytale reunion on the show
- Natalie Negrotti, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Shark Week: Top 5 strangest shark encounters
- Jordan Rodgers reportedly only went on 'The Bachelorette' to be next 'The Bachelor' star, "desperately" wants to be famous
- 'Coupled' recap: Alicia Blanco wins over bachelor Tyler Gattuso, Alexandra "Alex" Clark gets crushed
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy confirm they are expecting first child
- Brie Bella on leaving the WWE: "I just felt like I should move on"
- Paulie Calafiore, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women