The Mole 5 News
Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track.
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
- 'Big Brother' reveals new 'Roadkill' competition that nominates a third houseguest for eviction each week
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Robby Hayes is the dark horse, no one saw his connection with JoJo Fletcher coming
- Liam Hemsworth: My engagement to Miley Cyrus wasn't "impulsive"
- James Taylor -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Jenna Johnson, 'So You Think You Can Dance' and 'Dancing with the Stars' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga reunite for premiere of Kanye West's new 'Famous' music video
- Derek Peth -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Audrina Patridge gives birth to her first child
- Jordan Rodgers -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor