The Mole 5 News
Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track.
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
- 'The Voice' coaches Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton lip-synch battle Jimmy Fallon
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Caleb Reynolds and determine Final 3
- 'America's Got Talent' crowns magician Mat Franco its ninth-season winner
- Kendall Jenner reportedly "bullied" by other models at fashion shows
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West and I are "trying" for second baby
- Marcus Grodd reportedly cheated on Lacy Faddoul with another reality TV star
- 'Dating Naked' renewed for a second season by VH1
- Joan Rivers to be honored by daughter Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Lolo Jones: 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster crushed and frustrated me, I have one regret