The Mole 5 News
Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track.
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
- Former 'Catfish' participant Ashley Sawyer dead at age 23
- Kim Fields and Von Miller eliminated from 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Carrie Underwood wins Female Vocalist of the Year and dedicates award to young girl killed by drunk driver