The Mole 5 News
Craig Slike learned he'd be The Mole's fifth-season saboteur only a few hours before the game started, and he was still able to throw the majority of the players off his track.
Although the show's finale made it seem like Mark Lambrecht was more Inspector Clouseau and less Sherlock Holmes, he says he had a strategy all along.
Nicole Williams was the fastest quiz-taker in The Mole's history, but -- unfortunately for her -- she wasn't the most meticulous note-taker.
Mark Lambrecht was revealed to be The Mole's fifth-season winner and Craig Slike was unmasked as its saboteur during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Mark Lambrecht, Craig Slike and Nicole Williams competed in their final two The Mole missions and also took their last fifth-season quiz during last night's penultimate broadcast of the ABC reality series.
Paul Grassi rode the strategy of riling up his fellow players.
Nerves got the best of Paul Grassi for the first time during The Mole's fifth season.
Clay Cauley claims he wasn't as focused as he should have been prior to taking The Mole's most recent quiz.
Clay Cauley got a much-needed visit from his wife before flunking the subsequent quiz and getting to go home with her.
Alex Jacobs approached The Mole like a game of Russian roulette.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West win big cash settlement over leaked proposal video
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga fined for wasting water during drought
- Tila Tequila pulled from U.K.'s 'Celebrity Big Brother' for expressing pro-Hitler views
- Simon Cowell on One Direction break: "Having a year off is going to be a healthy thing"
- Rob Kardashian: Milkshakes started all my weight gain
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of son playing piano
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!