The Mole 2 News
Atlanta-based CNN anchor Anderson Cooper reportedly signed a new contract guaranteeing him at least $4 million annually.
CBS Monday announced CNN's Anderson Cooper has been hired to contribute up to five reports a year to "60 Minutes."
A deal is reportedly in the works to bring former "The Mole" host and current CNN anchor Anderson Cooper aboard as a contributor to CBS' "60 Minutes," the New York Post reported Thursday.
The Associated Press reports that cable news channel CNN debuted a new prime-time lineup featuring two hour-long newscasts at 7 PM and 8 PM yesterday. The 7 PM newscast is anchored by Anderson Cooper, the original and legendary host of The Mole and The Mole 2, who has not had a permanent assignment since moving to CNN from ABC two years ago -- until now. The 8 PM newscast will be hosted by CNN "star" Paula Zahn.
ABC has anounced that the season finale of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" produced ABC's highest rating in the time period among Adults 18-34 (3.9/11) in 9 months (since 11/06/01) with entertainment programming. In addition, the series delivered the Network's best performance in the time-slot with Men 18-34 (3.6/11) in nearly 1 year (since 9/25/01) with entertainment programming. The ABC reality series attracted 7.4 million viewers and a 3.5 rating, 10 share with Adults 18-49, placing a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures.
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 13," authored by flying squirrel, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
Anderson confirms that once again he didn't know the mole, says he'd be interested in hosting 'Mole 3'August 8, 2002
All season long, fans of 'The Mole 2' have been wondering if Anderson Cooper was or was not aware of the identity of the mole during the filming of the series. In a recent interview with the Indianapolis Star, Anderson finally confirmed what most fans had suspected - -that ass in the first series, he once again did not know the mole's secret identity. "I did not figure it out until the last second," he said in a telephone interview, "and it was really more that one of the producers I was driving with to the final quiz let something slip. I only realized based on what they said."
Variety reports that things are looking up for fans of ABC's reality series "Mole 2: The Next Betrayal." A third installment of the "Mole" franchise -- which not long ago seemed far-fetched -- is now a real possibility. "We are definitely considering it," ABC alternative programming chief Andrea Wong said. "It's performed well for us this summer against strong competition. And it's an even better show than it was before."
ABC has announced that the second-to-last telecast of "Mole II: The Next Betrayal" attracted the series' largest audience (8.2 million) and second-highest Adults 18-49 rating (3.5/10). The July 30th episode of the ABC reality series placed a solid second to Fox's "American Idol" on both measures, easily beating NBC's comedies ("Frasier"/"Scrubs" - 7.1 million & 2.9/9) and CBS "The Guardian" (7.0 million & 1.6/5).
Our episode summary for "The Mole II - Episode 12," authored by PagongRatEater, has been posted. Check it out by clicking HERE
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season