The Mole 1 News
As part of its rebranding strategy that includes the addition of more reality-focused programming, the Game Show Network, now known as just GSN, has announced that it has acquired the rebroadcast rights to the first three editions of ABC's The Mole reality series.
The Associated Press reports that 32-year-old New Jersey attorney Jim Morrison, who was the runner-up in the first edition of ABC's The Mole in 2001 (to his ally Steve Cowles), has been asked by the New Jersey Democratic Party to withdraw his candidacy in the upcoming state senate race in the state's 24th Legislative District. According to the Sussex County Democratic Party chairman, Jim's candidacy, combined with (a) his openness about his sexual orientation (gay) and (b) the nude photographs taken of him during a 1996 contest that later appeared in the Village Voice, will wound the Democrats in a district where they are outnumbered by Republicans 3-to-1.
Just a reminder to our users that, in an apparent attempt to boost their rating demographics as much as possible before the close of February rating sweeps, the last two episodes of The Mole will be airing Tuesday, February 27th and Wednesday, February 28th (yes, leading into Temptation Island's 9PM Wednesday, February 28th series finale)
"ABC's 'The Mole' showed signs of life in its fourth episode Tuesday, delivering its best ratings since its premiere while continuing to bring younger viewers to the network."
"In the reality TV business, bikini-clad temptresses on a tropical island are a better sell than paranoid teammates looking for a saboteur in Europe. That's the lesson to take from last week's ratings for Fox's 'Temptation Island' and ABC's 'The Mole.' Fox's controversial series, which sent photogenic singles to an island off Belize to tempt four committed couples, drew 17.6 million viewers in its second installment, Nielsen Media Research said Tuesday."
Intertops.com, the Internet's first and largest sports betting place, has announced they they have become the first bookmaker in the world to accept bets on who will guess the mole and they have named Kathryn as the favorite. Their current odds (as of January 5th) are listed below. For more information about Kathryn, see our Contestants section. How do you feel about their call?? Talk about it on our message boards
Intertops.com, the Internet's first and largest sports betting place, has announced they they have become the first bookmaker in the world to accept bets on who is the mole and they have named Steven as the favorite. Their current odds (as of January 5th) are listed below. For more information about Steven, see our Contestants section. How do you feel about their call?? Talk about it on our message boards
ABC has released information about the 10 contestants on the upcoming reality-based game show "The Mole." The contestants are evenly split among 5 men and 5 women and range in age from their 20s to their 60s. For more information and brief bio's on each contestant see our Contestants section.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)