The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral at a Georgia church was briefly interrupted Saturday.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's heartbroken father Bobby Brown and maternal grandmother Cissy Houston attended a wake for the singer and actress in Atlanta Friday evening.
Bobbi Kristina Brown has died at the age of 22 following a six-month battle in the hospital.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has been slapped with a $10 million lawsuit although no criminal charges have been filed against him.
Bobbi Kristina Brown is being sued by a Georgia man for a car accident she was involved in four days before she was found unconscious in a bathtub at her home.
Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice careJuly 1, 2015
Bobby Brown reportedly had his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown evaluated by medical experts, partly for his own sake, before she was transferred to hospice care.
Nick Gordon sued for $10 million in damages after alleged Bobbi Kristina Brown theft and domestic violenceJune 25, 2015
Nick Gordon has been slapped with a civil lawsuit for alleged theft as well as emotional and physical abuse to Bobbi Kristina Brown before she was found unresponsive in their home's bathtub five months ago.
Bobbi Kristina Brown is under the care of hospice now.
Bobbi Kristina Brown will reportedly never be taken off life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has reportedly finished his time in rehab.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel