The Houstons: On Our Own News
Lifetime has announced the premiere date for The Houstons: On Our Own, a new reality series which will follow Bobbi Kristina Brown and other loved ones left behind by Whitney Houston's sudden passing.
Cissy Houston will be writing a book about her deceased daughter, Whitney Houston, in addition to co-starring in Lifetime's upcoming "The Houston Family Chronicles" reality show.
Bobby Brown's new album includes "Don't Let Me Die," a song he wrote and recorded for his late ex-wife Whitney Houston.
Cissy Houston, the mother of late American singer Whitney Houston, told friends she is in favor of a new Lifetime docu-series about her family.
Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina and mother Cissy are to star in a new reality series, Lifetime announced Friday.
Cissy Houston says the media has been "awful" in the wake of her daughter Whitney's accidental drowning death Feb. 11.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's publicist says the only child of the late Whitney Houston and U.S. singer Bobby Brown is not engaged to a man raised as her brother.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's maternal grandmother, Cissy Houston, is upset the teen is romantically involved with a man her mother, Whitney, helped raise, TMZ said.
Bobbi Kristina Brown says she intends to honor the legacy of her late mother, American pop star Whitney Houston, by becoming a singer and actress.
Whitney Houston's sister-in-law, Patricia, says she would be kidding herself to say she was shocked the U.S. pop star died at age 48 last month.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful