The Celebrity Apprentice 2 News
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsySeptember 19, 2014
Joan Rivers' personal throat doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly never performed an "unauthorized procedure" on the comedian that put her into cardiac arrest, which later resulted in her death on September 4.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine itSeptember 19, 2014
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers will be celebrating her mother's memory by sharing personal stories during an E! special Friday night.
As the investigation of Joan Rivers' death continues, reports of disturbing alleged details continue to surface.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic, Yorkville Endoscopy, has reportedly fired its medical director after complications during a throat procedure led to her death at age of 81.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic has denied a report that the late comedian underwent an unplanned throat biopsy which resulted in complications which stopped her breathing and led to her death.
Joan Rivers' death was reportedly triggered by an unplanned throat biopsy that should not be performed outside a hospital and resulted in complications which caused her to stop breathing.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1