The Celebrity Apprentice 2
Joan Rivers' jewelry, costumes, handbags and more will be auctioned at Christie's in New York City on June 22. Full Story
Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
Melissa Rivers has weighed in on the controversy surrounding Fashion Police.
Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
Melissa Rivers admits the last "very normal" conversation she had with her mother Joan Rivers was joking about how "getting old sucks" and she had no idea that the following day, her life was about to change forever.
Melissa Rivers has conducted a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer for the Today show in which she reveals some chilling details about her mother Joan Rivers' death and the final moments she had with the late comedian.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
Joan Rivers' personal throat doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly never performed an "unauthorized procedure" on the comedian that put her into cardiac arrest, which later resulted in her death on September 4.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers will be celebrating her mother's memory by sharing personal stories during an E! special Friday night.
As the investigation of Joan Rivers' death continues, reports of disturbing alleged details continue to surface.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic, Yorkville Endoscopy, has reportedly fired its medical director after complications during a throat procedure led to her death at age of 81.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic has denied a report that the late comedian underwent an unplanned throat biopsy which resulted in complications which stopped her breathing and led to her death.
Joan Rivers' death was reportedly triggered by an unplanned throat biopsy that should not be performed outside a hospital and resulted in complications which caused her to stop breathing.
- Derek Hough and Julianne Hough reportedly returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' fall season
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' spoilers -- Who gets engaged? Who splits? Which couple quits the show?
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- Logo reveals gay bachelors of new 'Finding Prince Charming' reality dating series premiering September 8
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1