The Celebrity Apprentice 2
Joan Rivers' death was reportedly triggered by an unplanned throat biopsy that should not be performed outside a hospital and resulted in complications which caused her to stop breathing. Full Story
Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
Melissa Rivers has weighed in on the controversy surrounding Fashion Police.
Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
Melissa Rivers admits the last "very normal" conversation she had with her mother Joan Rivers was joking about how "getting old sucks" and she had no idea that the following day, her life was about to change forever.
Melissa Rivers has conducted a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer for the Today show in which she reveals some chilling details about her mother Joan Rivers' death and the final moments she had with the late comedian.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
Joan Rivers' personal throat doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly never performed an "unauthorized procedure" on the comedian that put her into cardiac arrest, which later resulted in her death on September 4.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers will be celebrating her mother's memory by sharing personal stories during an E! special Friday night.
As the investigation of Joan Rivers' death continues, reports of disturbing alleged details continue to surface.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic, Yorkville Endoscopy, has reportedly fired its medical director after complications during a throat procedure led to her death at age of 81.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic has denied a report that the late comedian underwent an unplanned throat biopsy which resulted in complications which stopped her breathing and led to her death.
Joan Rivers was buried on September 7 at New York City's Temple Emanu-El in a funeral that was apparently "a showbiz affair" just as the comedian would've wanted.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1