The Celebrity Apprentice 2
Joan Rivers' death was reportedly triggered by an unplanned throat biopsy that should not be performed outside a hospital and resulted in complications which caused her to stop breathing. Full Story
Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
Melissa Rivers has weighed in on the controversy surrounding Fashion Police.
Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
Melissa Rivers admits the last "very normal" conversation she had with her mother Joan Rivers was joking about how "getting old sucks" and she had no idea that the following day, her life was about to change forever.
Melissa Rivers has conducted a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer for the Today show in which she reveals some chilling details about her mother Joan Rivers' death and the final moments she had with the late comedian.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
Joan Rivers' personal throat doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly never performed an "unauthorized procedure" on the comedian that put her into cardiac arrest, which later resulted in her death on September 4.
Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
Giuliana Rancic admits Fashion Police might not have a future without her co-host and dear friend Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers will be celebrating her mother's memory by sharing personal stories during an E! special Friday night.
As the investigation of Joan Rivers' death continues, reports of disturbing alleged details continue to surface.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic, Yorkville Endoscopy, has reportedly fired its medical director after complications during a throat procedure led to her death at age of 81.
Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic has denied a report that the late comedian underwent an unplanned throat biopsy which resulted in complications which stopped her breathing and led to her death.
Joan Rivers was buried on September 7 at New York City's Temple Emanu-El in a funeral that was apparently "a showbiz affair" just as the comedian would've wanted.
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' cast and premiere date announced by Bravo
- Lamar Odom spotted in public with Khloe Kardashian for the first time since his October drug overdose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 bachelorettes
- 'The Bachelor' alums attend Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert's TV wedding, Andi Dorfman calls event "an incestual web of exes"
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"
- Jordin Sparks and boyfriend Sage the Gemini call it quits on their relationship
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: Olivia Caridi made "alarming" comments and "looked down upon" her fellow bachelorettes
- Kanye West under fire after "BILL COSBY INNOCENT" tweet
- 'Married at First Sight's Ashley Doherty loses all trust in David Norton, Sam Role starts to like Neil Bowlus
- Johnny Depp stars as Donald Trump in comedic 'Funny or Die' movie
- Ben Higgins: I was shaken by Leah Block's accusations about Lauren Bushnell because one girl was lying to me
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: My head was spinning this week, I dealt with a bad rumor and worried my mistakes might cost me love
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice: The living conditions in prison were horrible, I was living in hell
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1