The Apprentice 3
Former female contestants from NBC TV's "The Apprentice" have some lighthearted fun with Donald Trump in a 2006 calendar for charity. Full Story
Donald Trump says he is close to clinching a deal for a Chinese version of his hit NBC reality TV show, "The Apprentice."
A dozen women fired by Donald Trump on "The Apprentice" will appear as pinup girls in a calendar to benefit the charity Dress for Success.
MSNBC reports a battle between races is being considered for the next installment of Donald Trump's NBC reality show, "The Apprentice."
Donald Trump testified he paid a contractor more than $3 million for work that was only half-done on his Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., golf course.
When she was still fighting for a chance to be Donald Trump's newest employee during Thursday's live The Apprentice 3 finale, finalist Tana Goertz claimed to have learned a lesson from her unprofessional badmouthing of the eliminated contestants who had helped her execute her final task. However, based on the 37-year-old Iowa resident's behavior in the 24-hour period that followed her Trump firing, it would appear as though whatever lesson Tana learned, it had little to do with recognizing the inappropriateness of such behavior.
"Let the Tana Bashing Begin!," our episode summary for the seventeenth and (finally) last episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by volsfan, is now available.
Producer Mark Burnett and Madison Road Entertainment have settled lawsuits over charges to place products on NBC's "The Apprentice."
The Apprentice 3's season-long booksmart vs streetsmart battle ended with the last remaining booksmart team member winning over the last remaining streetsmart team member, as Kendra Todd, a 26-year-old real estate broker from Boynton Beach, Florida edged fellow finalist Tana Goertz to become the third person to hear Donald Trump say "You're hired."
In the season finale of NBC's "The Apprentice" Donald Trump chose Kendra Todd to join his empire and help renovate a Palm Beach, Fla., mansion.
"Here's a Story, of a Delusioned Lady, with Three Very Messed Up Children," our episode summary for the sixteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by Fishercat, is now available.
The Apprentice season that highlighted a battle between high school-educated streetsmart contestants competing against college-educated booksmart contestants is fittingly ending with a final showdown featuring one contestant from each team.
"So Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself," our episode summary for the fifteenth episode of the third edition of NBC's The Apprentice, written by ginger, is now available.
With its teams dissolved at the end of last week's episode, last night's NBC The Apprentice 3 broadcast featured the show's final three contestants, Craig Williams, Tana Goertz, and Kendra Todd, facing a series of interviews. Craig, the 37-year-old high-school educated shoeshine business owner from Conley, Georgia, failed to impress the executives, causing Donald Trump to fire him midway through the episode. Afterwards, as in previous seasons, the final two contestants were given their final tasks and assigned a colorful group of former contestants as "employees."
- Rachel Lindsay's dad did meet Nick Viall but it happened off-camera, 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals
- 'Flip or Flop's Christina El Moussa on Tarek El Moussa split: Communication stopped, we didn't even drive to houses together
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony celebrate their twins' 9th birthday
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' host: She thrives on her own, Nick Viall explored her many different sides
- 'Dancing with the Stars' to feature Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd as Season 24 pros, couple talks rivalry
- Rob Kardashian posts his "favorite" photo with duaghter Dream after Blac Chyna split
- Josh Murray opens up about possible Amanda Stanton reconciliation after couple seen kissing
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Nick Viall saw her in her most confident and natural element
- Raven Gates' family is adorable, says 'The Bachelor' host -- It'd be inhuman for viewers not to shed a tear
- Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall are "perfect for each other," Josh Murray says
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa on Tarek El Moussa split: "We went through a lot"
- Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray spotted kissing on apparent dinner date
- Jennifer Lopez confirms she's single despite recent Drake romance
- 'The Bachelor' recap: Nick Viall visits Raven Gates, Corinne Olympios, Rachel Lindsay and Vanessa Grimaldi's hometowns
- Nick Viall -- See 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics! (PHOTOS)
- Reality TV weddings of 2016 -- See everyone who got married! (PHOTOS)
- Corinne Olympios -- Taylor Nolan on 'The Bachelor' drama: I was taken aback by my portrayal and the name calling
- Ryan Seacrest suffers fire at his Beverly Hills mansion -- "Thank God everyone is okay"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals least favorite former 'Bachelor' star he didn't get along with
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who's his final pick?
- Chrissy Teigen: Asian models are "underrepresented" in fashion
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian's robbery had me "bawling" and "hysterical"
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa advertising own real estate business sans Christina El Moussa
- The New Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 7
- All-Star Celebrity Apprentice
- The Celebrity Apprentice 5
- The Celebrity Apprentice 4
- The Celebrity Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 7
- The Celebrity Apprentice 2
- The Celebrity Apprentice 1
- The Apprentice: Los Angeles
- The Apprentice 5
- The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
- The Apprentice 4
- The Apprentice 3
- The Apprentice 2
- The Apprentice 1